Pictures
Robin99
Bracelet King
Robin99
9 years, 8 months ago by Robin99
Do you guys have any hints on how to take good photos that won't be declined? Mine always look dorky. Also do you have any good background ideas?
CWillard
Bracelet King
CWillard
9 years, 8 months ago by CWillard
To get a picture not declined try not to make it blurry 🙂 I know that sometimes photos on devices such as phones iPods and other like devices can sometimes be blurry (but not always). Also sometimes it may be too dark to see the pattern. I hope this helps 🙂
Margaron
Margaron
9 years, 8 months ago by Margaron
I don't usually take the time for the pictures I post on here, but for my website there's a few things I do. 1) take your pictures outside or near a natural light source ie (sunlight, window etc.) 2) minimize the amount of distraction in the background of your image. 3) Find an appealing design or colour to back your photos and make them pop. 4) Use a good quality camera or device to take your photos.

So for instance: I take my pictures out on my balcony during the day. I use my sketchbook for background, the nice clean, crisp white pages will make all my colours pop. I prop my sketchbook up against the wall so there's a clean surface to sit the bracelet on and a clean background that all comes in to one. And I use my camera or my iPad (they have pretty decent cameras on them) and take some nice close-up images, at a few different angles, so I can pick and choose what I like best.
Robin99
Bracelet King
Robin99
Thanks so much both of you!
CWillard
Bracelet King
CWillard
9 years, 8 months ago by CWillard
No problem 🙂
Robin99
Bracelet King
Robin99
Thanks south you guys. I took your advice and took this bracelet that I've been trying to get accepted for a while outside. Glad that I won't have to bother adik anymore with the same bracelet.
Robin99
Bracelet King
Robin99
*so much not south
Frankie088
Skiller
Frankie088
9 years, 8 months ago by Frankie088
Patterns in background distract from work you've done, keep it simple. A colour that compliments or a neutral for background.
Robin99
Bracelet King
Robin99
Thanks so much frankie088