Bracelet King
Jdog12525
3 years, 10 months ago by Jdog12525
Which bracelets-alpha or normal?
Jdog12525
Bracelet King
Jdog12525
3 years, 10 months ago by Jdog12525
If it’s alpha, the back will look bad but you can glue a strip of fabric to cover it
Vsco_4Life
Bracelet King
Vsco_4Life
3 years, 10 months ago by Vsco_4Life
@Jdog12525 rn I’m mostly doing normals but I’ll def try using fabric on the back thx sm : )
kerrs
Bracelet King
kerrs
3 years, 10 months ago by kerrs
yes put fabric on the back! but remember the backs aren’t always going to turn out great because it’s not what the pattern is focused on the pattern is focused on making the front looks good if that makes any sense lol
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 10 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Honestly the back will always look bad even in normals especially when you add in string. I purposely make sure if there is a knot in my string that the knot shows up on the back and all mistakes end up on the back too.
Marieke123
Bracelet King
Marieke123
3 years, 10 months ago by Marieke123
I often use fabric too, but if you are doing a keychain or something like that, you can use a tutorial here on bb, which shows you how to make a keychain that looks the same from the front and the back 😄
ShruthiMan
Bracelet King
ShruthiMan
3 years, 10 months ago by ShruthiMan
@Vsco_4Life you have a couple options. The last two photos on your profile look like you have pretty neat bracelets, so I'm gonna assume you just dont like the look of normal backs. you can either double your bracelet, basically make it twice as long and fold it over so that the backs are hidden by facing each other. Or you you take a thin piece of fabric and sew it to the back, makes the bracelet softer too =)
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
3 years, 9 months ago by stewon6969
The backs of all bracelets are supposed to look bad! Heehee! That is why they are called backs! So don’t worry about it just focus on the front!
wildcat253
Bracelet King
wildcat253
3 years, 9 months ago by wildcat253
The back usually looks weird in normals and alphas but it doesn’t matter because the weird side won’t show
syd643
Professional
syd643
3 years, 9 months ago by syd643
The back will look terrible on alphas that is normal but normal patterns will look like they have more knots
syd643
Professional
syd643
3 years, 9 months ago by syd643
It’s normal with alphas
DiddlyDino
Skiller
DiddlyDino
3 years, 9 months ago by DiddlyDino
The back of mine goes ziggity zaggity
kiaraxmag
Advanced
kiaraxmag
3 years, 9 months ago by kiaraxmag
if it's alpha then it's bound to look bad but you can always put a piece of fabric/felt onto the back. if it's just for a normal bracelet than you can also do the same, but just remember that if it's because the knots look uneven, then you can take a pair of tweezers and just move the knots around a little bit so you can't see through the bracelet
AJsHere
Bracelet King
AJsHere
3 years, 9 months ago by AJsHere
I find that when it comes to normals, the backs tend to look worse when I segment knot. it's not something that bothers me so I haven't really tried to fix it but might be something to look into.
scarhead12
Bracelet King
scarhead12
3 years, 9 months ago by scarhead12
Brooklyn the backs are never perfect especially alphas they are never going to be an exact mirror image the backs look bad because you cam
scarhead12
Bracelet King
scarhead12
3 years, 9 months ago by scarhead12
Ahh I hit send its because you can see the two parts of the knot on the bake but not on the front 🙂😕
crazz1
Bracelet King
crazz1
3 years, 9 months ago by crazz1
The backs of bracelets are always gonna look bad, especially alphas, but when I do normal patterns I always check the back to see if there is anything that I can fix to make it look better. It looks a little bit better but not perfect of course
mvla
Skiller
mvla
3 years, 9 months ago by mvla
The backs of alphas always are going to look bad because of the color switches. If your normal patterns backs look bad then you can glue a piece of fabric or something flat
mvla
Skiller
mvla
3 years, 9 months ago by mvla
To the back