How to I make the top loop???
balearic
Skiller
balearic
3 years, 10 months ago by balearic
So like when you start a bracelet and you have the extra string at the top, how do you make that into a nice and neat little loop?? I see a ton of pictures of nice little loops but I have no clue how you do that. Please help!! 🤔 🤔 ❤️
balearic
Skiller
balearic
3 years, 10 months ago by balearic
I didn’t know that the message was for the hint. Oops, sorry!
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3 years, 10 months ago by Knots_EM
As far as I'm aware, you can only make the loop before you actually start making the bracelet. If you want to know how to do this I recommend Masha Knots's basic loops video and how to make loops and triangle ends. There are two types of loops: a basic loop and a teardrop loop. Basic loops can be used for most patterns and teardrop loops are more commonly used for patterns with a diamond/triangle shape, like the chevron. How this helps
arf820
arf820
3 years, 10 months ago by arf820
it’s very simple! cut your strings double the length you would normally and cut one string a few inches longer than the rest. fold you strings in half and tape your strings down to workspace at the midpoint. with your long string, make fb knots over all the rest of the strings until the desired length. then you fold your loop and half, add a teardrop or triangle start(s) or neither and start knotting the bracelet. if you need a visual masha knots has a youtube tutorial on basic loops. hope that helps! 🙂
fashionart
Skiller
fashionart
3 years, 10 months ago by fashionart
I do mine a little bit differently. I cut all my strings 5 feet long and then fold them in half, so it makes 2 strings. I repeat this for all of the strings. Then, I make a slip knot and wrap it around a chapstick or something so its even if that makes any sense at all
mvla
Skiller
mvla
3 years, 9 months ago by mvla
I 100% recommend masha knots (@Racoon) tutorial on this. It’s very easy to follow and the first loop I ever made turned out amazing
Maky_Wacky
Bracelet King
Maky_Wacky
3 years, 4 months ago by Maky_Wacky
Kinsey B has some good videos.