Help on pattern #4516
Kaylaxoxo
Advanced
Kaylaxoxo
11 years, 9 months ago by Kaylaxoxo
Im in love with this pattern i just need help with the strins...how many strings of each olor do you need
CuddleyBoo
Professional
CuddleyBoo
11 years, 9 months ago by CuddleyBoo
Well, what I would do is use 9 backstrings (black might be a nice color 🙂) and use one whole skein of white, a whole skein of black, and a whole skein of red. Of course the black and red wont use up a awhile skein, but like I said, this is what I'D do 🙂 Do you understand how to make multicolored alphas? If not, Id LOVE to tell you 😄DDD
Kaylaxoxo
Advanced
Kaylaxoxo
Okay thanks and sorta...could you please help...that would be amazing..thank you do much(:
CuddleyBoo
Professional
CuddleyBoo
11 years, 9 months ago by CuddleyBoo
Okay, have you read the tutorials on here yet? Or even better, watched BeyondBracelets on YouTube? 🙂 If you have and are still stuck, I'll help you 😄DDDDD 🙂
Kaylaxoxo
Advanced
Kaylaxoxo
i have watched her videos but i am still confused...could you help ? thanks (: 🙂😄
fairydust
Bracelet King
fairydust
11 years, 8 months ago by fairydust
there was a video on youtube posted my lonelysoldier17 called Multicolors Alpha Bracelets - tutorial that helped me out you can check that one out
fairydust
Bracelet King
fairydust
11 years, 8 months ago by fairydust
sorry i meant by not my lol 😄
live2dance
Advanced
live2dance
11 years, 8 months ago by live2dance
oh yeah lol hahhahahahahahahahahhhahhaahhah🙂
piperrocks
Bracelet King
piperrocks
11 years, 3 months ago by piperrocks
#4516 let me check it out
piperrocks
Bracelet King
piperrocks
11 years, 3 months ago by piperrocks
Go to tutorials and if you still dont get it go to Beyond Bracelets channel on youtube! 😉
Racoon
Racoon
10 years, 7 months ago by Racoon
Or Giramaful. She also explains it very well