I found good sparkly/metallic thread!!!
jessyka13
Professional
jessyka13
3 years, 10 months ago by jessyka13
I figured I’d throw this in the hints just in case anyone had been on the search like me 🙂 The first kind is actually embroidery floss (kinda), it’s the artiste brand from Hobby Lobby! I only have the white one because the black wasn’t as metallic as I would’ve liked. The second thing I found was crochet thread! It’s the Red Heart Croquette, I found it at JoAnn’s. I only saw it in color changing thread but it’s all cool. I like it better than Aunt Lydia’s metallic.

Just thought I’d throw this out there if anyone was looking!!
estrange1
Bracelet King
estrange1
3 years, 10 months ago by estrange1
Thanks for the suggestion👍🙂
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
3 years, 10 months ago by SC00PSAH0Y
Cool! I have yo check the crochet thread out!
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 10 months ago by 2006_Mandy
@SC00PSAH0Y @estrange11 @jessyka13 I recommend the starry night brand from michaels it’s cheap 800 m of thread it’s crochet thread by the way it’s glittery and colour changing, there’s so many different colour schemes and they are all beautiful
ilovequeen
Advanced
ilovequeen
3 years, 10 months ago by ilovequeen
Thanks!!❤️❤️❤️
chloe_27
Bracelet King
chloe_27
3 years, 10 months ago by chloe_27
Thank you! I will check it out!
grcleven
Bracelet King
grcleven
3 years, 10 months ago by grcleven
Nice!! Does the metallic thread work well with plain thread as well? I’ve been wanting to make a mermaid tail bracelet using an aqua colored dmc thread with a silver metallic, but the metallic dmc thread is SO HARD TO USE with nonmetallic, so I’m trying to find a good metallic that can be used with nonmetallics
jessyka13
Professional
jessyka13
3 years, 10 months ago by jessyka13
@grcleven I’ve only used the metallic thread in alphas, and it was perfectly fine there. The only thing is it’s a bit tougher/more stiff than normal thread.
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
3 years, 10 months ago by stewon6969
Thanks! I always wanted to find good metallic and sparkly string!