Professional
peanutse
3 years, 10 months ago by peanutse
Help me pick out colors for my new next bracelet by leaving suggestions
yaytoast29
Bracelet King
yaytoast29
3 years, 10 months ago by yaytoast29
A yellow to green to blue gradient maybe?
peanutse
Professional
peanutse
I do not have a certain pattern so any colors will work 🙂
Poodle
Bracelet King
Poodle
3 years, 10 months ago by Poodle
Purple, pink, red,green
peanutse
Professional
peanutse
Ok thx
mlh49529
Bracelet King
mlh49529
3 years, 10 months ago by mlh49529
I like looking on Pinterest for color combo suggestions
Immy
Skiller
Immy
3 years, 10 months ago by Immy
What i usually do is pick a theme for the bracelet. You could do bright shades, dark shades, neons, pastels, complimentary colours, monochrome colours etc. Once i have picked a theme i look at all the threads i have and i look at the pattern. I decide what colours go best with the pattern. Then its quite easy to pick out the colours from there. Sometimes if my colour scheme looks a bit boring then i add in a black, white or sparkly string to add some variation to my bracelets. I also look through variations and images of patterns too get inspiration for colour choices. If you need any more help with colour choices then let me know. I hope this helped you! 😊 👍
minecraft3
Bracelet King
minecraft3
3 years, 10 months ago by minecraft3
I like blue and orange. Grey and pink. And a lot of the time I do the same colors but in different shades, like pink and light pink or green, light green, and dark green.
Odanak1811
Odanak1811
3 years, 10 months ago by Odanak1811
Here are some gradients that I think look really good : pink to white to green (watermelon), orange to yellow to blue (summer gradient), red-orange-yellow-light green-dark green (always sold these ones really fast with boys), rainbow gradients or unicolor gradients (black-dark to light-white)
peanutse
Professional
peanutse
THAnks everyone 🙂
firstknots
Bracelet King
firstknots
3 years, 10 months ago by firstknots
I just found put that purple and grey work beautifully togethere, so maybe try a few shades of those ❤️