Ughhhhh
montecarlo
Professional
montecarlo
3 years, 11 months ago by montecarlo
There’s always spaces in between my knots and I also can’t figure out how to prevent the braclet string from separating ( the string falling apart) if you have any tips please respond
montecarlo
Professional
montecarlo
Thanks
KaNoodle
Bracelet King
KaNoodle
3 years, 11 months ago by KaNoodle
From what I understand you either have cheap string (off-brands) or you are not tying your not tight enough. Sorry I couldn’t help more. 🧸✨
montecarlo
Professional
montecarlo
Thank you
arf820
arf820
3 years, 11 months ago by arf820
small spaces between knots that you can only see under a light is perfectly normal. however, if the spaces are like big gaps, that is a tension issue. try tying your knots tighter and most of all make sure your knot tension is consistent. the first knot should be tight a snug under the knots above it and the second knot should gently secure it. to prevent your string from separating, try tying little overhand knots at the bottom of each string. i hope that helps!🙂
Le4nn4
Advanced
Le4nn4
3 years, 11 months ago by Le4nn4
I've had this problem too, but it is because the background thread was bigger than the '' patterns one ''. It is better to do one bacrelet with the same thread consistency
mrs_rausch
Bracelet King
mrs_rausch
3 years, 11 months ago by mrs_rausch
I've had that problem in the past and I found that I was actually knotting TOO tight. While I'm still working on finding the right knot tension, I have learned that the first half of the knot should be settled in between the two knots above it and a little tight and the second half of the knot shouldn't be as tight and used just to secure the first knot into place. Masha Knots has a great tutorial on her youtube channel explaining the proper knotting technique. (And of course, as mentioned above, some light coming through is natural.) Hope this helped a little! 🙂
watever
Bracelet King
watever
3 years, 11 months ago by watever
Knot tighter(or less) and make sure the threads are generally the same thickness