HELP
ari_0608
Skiller
ari_0608
9 years, 9 months ago by ari_0608
All of my bracelets start the same with just a regular loop and it gets boring! How do you start a bracelet different ways ?!?!
TFK19
Bracelet King
TFK19
9 years, 9 months ago by TFK19
I like to braid both ends (so one braid at the top and one at the bottom) also I sometimes make an adjustable bracelet ending and I also like to do a twist ending
vee_aldaz
Advanced
vee_aldaz
9 years, 9 months ago by vee_aldaz
Sometimes I use the loop knot the entire loop alternating between a single forward knot and a single backward knot
89dmilmfb
Bracelet King
89dmilmfb
4 years, 5 months ago by 89dmilmfb
Marsha knots has videos on different types of loops
pandas21
Bracelet King
pandas21
4 years, 4 months ago by pandas21
I use twisted ties
10andmore
Skiller
10andmore
4 years, 3 months ago by 10andmore
You can do twisted ties or make a slipknot by tying a regular overhand knot at the top about an inch away from the folding mark (only when you fold it in half) and when you are done with the bracelet tie an overhand knot with a lot of space in between the bracelet ending and the end of the string, and put the tie that you made through the loop you made at the top, pull it a bit, and put the tie back into the loop you just made.
10andmore
Skiller
10andmore
4 years, 3 months ago by 10andmore
It is a bit of trial and error but I’m sure you’ll get it 🙂
javret
Skiller
javret
4 years, 3 months ago by javret
There are tutorials on how to apply buckles, key rings, and clasps!
Price wise, they are a bit more expensive. Clasps cost me around $2 for like 20? (It was a while ago), the buckles were like $3 a set but key rings are super cheap!

There are also twisted ties and adjustable bracelets!
Calicolina
Advanced
Calicolina
4 years, 3 months ago by Calicolina
So far, I have tried crimp clasps as well as loops in combination with braided or twisted ties or buttons (well, in which case you still start with a loop). I found crimps to be the most elegant version, but wearing those has a somehow flimsy feel to it. (I once nearly lost a bracelet because the chain links broke, so maybe it is just my personal paranoia. And it might not happen with higher-priced products as I only used cheap ones for testing purposes.)

Currently I prefer to just leave the end threads long and undone, so when you tie them they come up looking like a tassel, especially in broader bracelets. I like that very much. It is simple and easy and an eyecatcher, because it turns the ties into a feature.
Stringsz
Bracelet King
Stringsz
4 years, 1 month ago by Stringsz
I haven't used them yet, but triangle ends are good. Masha Knots has a tutorial.
livife0816
Professional
livife0816
4 years, 1 month ago by livife0816
I do triangle ends on both ends, as well as twisted ties on both ends. To me, loops look weird (I don't know why I just have never liked them), and boring. Twisted ties come out differently for each side which is what I love about them.
Haka_yt
Bracelet King
Haka_yt
4 years, 1 month ago by Haka_yt
Twisted ties, teardrop loop, loop w/ triangle ends, triangle ends w/ ties, crimp ends, braided ties, etc.