is it just me...?
vscodonut
Bracelet King
vscodonut
3 years, 10 months ago by vscodonut
Or do lots of people have a whole box 📦 of unfinished bracelets and too short strands of thread ? Got any tips???
mouse-rat
Bracelet King
mouse-rat
3 years, 10 months ago by mouse-rat
Honestly, I have about 5 different unfinished bracelets at any given moment
mouse-rat
Bracelet King
mouse-rat
3 years, 10 months ago by mouse-rat
my suggestion is to keep all of your unfinished bracelets out and have somebody hide the rest of your string so that way, if you wanna knot, then your only choice is to finish up bracelets
vscodonut
Bracelet King
vscodonut
3 years, 10 months ago by vscodonut
I stayed up all night, and I finished 95% of them 🙂😄
Advanced
3 years, 10 months ago by 2128
I have about ten of them 😄
Laila2
Professional
Laila2
3 years, 10 months ago by Laila2
is it just me or are most beginners scared of trying to make an alpha? just wondering 🤔 😐
nerdyesme
Bracelet King
nerdyesme
3 years, 10 months ago by nerdyesme
If your strings are too short, it’s easy to add more to them, like you would in an alpha! Kinsey b has a video explaining it
ilovequeen
Advanced
ilovequeen
3 years, 10 months ago by ilovequeen
I have 7 unfinished ones right now 😜
beaumont
beaumont
3 years, 10 months ago by beaumont
I give it a month or two for the bracelet and if I have not finished it I will cut the string so that it's scrap.......if it's only like an inch or two left then I will finish the bracelet
havencfree
Bracelet King
havencfree
3 years, 9 months ago by havencfree
all the time . if you want to add more string onto your pre-existing ties , i use a small bit of fabric glue and sandwich the two threads between my fingers , then leave it to dry . then you have more thread to finish knotting with : )
mills23
Professional
mills23
3 years, 9 months ago by mills23
I have maybe 5! Either the loop looks bad, or I messed up a whole row and don't want to fix it.
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
3 years, 9 months ago by stewon6969
At the moment I do not have any unfinished bracelet other than the one bracelet I am working on! And I don’t have many short strands either.
SavannaL
Bracelet King
SavannaL
3 years, 9 months ago by SavannaL
@Laila2 😂
calista___
Advanced
calista___
3 years, 9 months ago by calista___
Whenever I have any extra strength I make rag rugs
prettyluvZ
Professional
prettyluvZ
3 years, 9 months ago by prettyluvZ
@Laila2 yes lol I started about 4 months ago but started seriously about 3;weeks ago and I’m def scared to do one.
poppit
Bracelet King
poppit
3 years, 9 months ago by poppit
I have about 15 unfinished bracelets some of them I’m planning to finish very soon and some i’ve basically given up on.
jetsa_124
Bracelet King
jetsa_124
3 years, 9 months ago by jetsa_124
I have so so many unfinished bracelets. Some because I got bored of the design, some because the colors were bad. Some are really old and the knots are too loose (my knitting is tighter now so if I finished them it would be uneven). Some are unfinished just because there was too much string 😂
Gitty08
Professional
Gitty08
3 years, 9 months ago by Gitty08
Prettyluvz I agree I started making bracelets months ago and I'm scared to start an alpha because it seems like a lot of work even though it seems so worth it I always look at alphas just cause they have rly cool patterns
ribbitfrog
Bracelet King
ribbitfrog
3 years, 9 months ago by ribbitfrog
At the moment I have seven unfinished bracelets. I keep all my scrap thread in a container to use for rag rug type bracelets later.
Macaron567
Bracelet King
Macaron567
3 years, 9 months ago by Macaron567
I usually only work on three bracelets at a time. What I do is I make the maximum three bracelets and I force myself to not start any new bracelet until I finish one of the three. Hopefully this helps you! 😊