make alpha pattern show on front and back
Jbutterfly
Bracelet King
Jbutterfly
3 years, 11 months ago by Jbutterfly
Hello, everybody, I was wondering if there is a way to make an alpha pattern on both the front and the back I'm not sure if my question is that clear but I want to do #41881 and I’m going to make it into a bracelet is there any technique I can use to make the pattern show on both the front and backside of the bracelet kind of like a normal pattern? I hope this made sense I’m trying to be as clear as possible thank you any help is greatly appreciated😊
poplianna
Bracelet King
poplianna
3 years, 11 months ago by poplianna
If you go to the tutorials section there you could try the double sided key chain I think but other then that I dont know if there really is a way
annadf
Bracelet King
annadf
3 years, 11 months ago by annadf
It would probably be hard to do since your leading strings will have to poke out somewhere, but you could always make two of the same pattern and attach them with right sides facing outwards!
discoball
Bracelet King
discoball
3 years, 11 months ago by discoball
I think you need to pick one side! The back side is always going to look crazy since it's where you hide all the strings you add and it's where you can see their paths
Jbutterfly
Bracelet King
Jbutterfly
3 years, 11 months ago by Jbutterfly
Thank you guys so much for replying it means a lot to me! I wish there was a way to make the pattern show on both sides but oh well at least the pattern will still show up on one side 😊
crazz1
Bracelet King
crazz1
3 years, 11 months ago by crazz1
I think you can only have it show on one side, unless you make an alpha with only two colors!