Stiffness
journyrose
Bracelet King
journyrose
3 years, 11 months ago by journyrose
Hi! My alpha bracelets are always really stiff when I finish them... any suggestions on how to fix that?
andioopeth
Bracelet King
andioopeth
3 years, 11 months ago by andioopeth
i would suggest using looser knots, and this applies to all bracelets, not just alphas. if your knots are really tight it’s going to be stiffer than if your knots were a bit looser. hope this helps! 😊
elysse
Advanced
elysse
3 years, 11 months ago by elysse
Yeah and people always hate on looser knots but honestly it makes the bracelets way more flexible and comfortable!
annadf
Bracelet King
annadf
3 years, 11 months ago by annadf
Once you finish your bracelet, try running it under warm water and then leave it to dry. It’ll loosen up a lot!
JCai1998
Bracelet King
JCai1998
3 years, 10 months ago by JCai1998
It could be your tension of knotting or what threads you use. I have threads that aren’t soft and becuz of that a few of my bracelets bracelets come out stiff and hard.
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 10 months ago by jadeflwr13
tighter knots mean a stiffer bracelet while looser knots mean the bracelet is more flexible. but always make sure to make them tight enough that there aren’t any gaps! 🌸✨
Margaron
Margaron
3 years, 10 months ago by Margaron
Don’t worry about it if it looks even. Mine are always stiff. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Bracelets loosen up quickly though if you’re wearing them everyday. If you really want to expedite the process soak it in warm water with a touch of fabric softener for a few minutes, rinse and allow to dry.