WHERE CAN I GET GOOD QUALITY YET CHEAP THREAD?!?
graceb02
Advanced
graceb02
3 years, 11 months ago by graceb02
I am wanting to make a heap more patterns but my colours are ew 😂 so are there any places that do good quality and colours selections and are also not expensive?
Thanks guys!!!
Grace ✌️✌️
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 11 months ago by madeleine_
Loops and Threads is really good quality and not super expensive (at least not as much as DMC) and Ive never used Prism but I heard that it’s really inexpensive but high quality
poplianna
Bracelet King
poplianna
3 years, 11 months ago by poplianna
With prism you have to make sure you get the embroidery floss and don’t use the pastels from prism I’ve found the snap and get fuzzy it’s quite frustrating
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3 years, 11 months ago by Knots_EM
I haven't bought embroidery thread from there, but on Lovecrafts they have DMC and anchor threads for about half price plus I think you can get quite a few discounts. So you get good quality thread for way less. It ships to quite a lot of countries but the stock varies from country to country.
graceb02
Advanced
graceb02
3 years, 11 months ago by graceb02
Awesome!! Thanks guys, I'll check them out 😁
audreyy
Professional
audreyy
3 years, 11 months ago by audreyy
j&p coats is good
audreyy
Professional
audreyy
3 years, 11 months ago by audreyy
that’s what i use you can get it at walmart!!
nelsone23
Bracelet King
nelsone23
3 years, 11 months ago by nelsone23
Masha Knots “Material Overview” is all about what she uses and the good string. There are some great tips on there for awesome, affordable string!
knottahti
knottahti
3 years, 11 months ago by knottahti
if you can buy online from amazon, i really recommend the brand “le paon” which is very cheap and very comparable to DMC quality
andioopeth
Bracelet King
andioopeth
3 years, 11 months ago by andioopeth
there’s a pack on amazon that i always buy, and it’s a whole rainbow of colors, with 136 skeins of thread for $11! i don’t know the specific name but it had super good quality. hope this helps!
RileighR
Bracelet King
RileighR
3 years, 11 months ago by RileighR
Hobby Lobby is great, artistre brand. They always have a 40% off coupon as well
Keaton
Skiller
Keaton
3 years, 11 months ago by Keaton
If you're going to buy from amazon and you want a good amount of colors, I would go for a whole box of strings. They're called like "Friendship Bracelet String Kit" or "Friendship Bracelet Organizer Box". These are like $15-25 and seem to give you a lot of bang for your buck
caitlin_xx
Professional
caitlin_xx
3 years, 11 months ago by caitlin_xx
Amazon, you can 50 different colours for £7. They’re is cheaper options but that’s one with prime x
juliamargr
Skiller
juliamargr
3 years, 11 months ago by juliamargr
Michael's is always a great go to for me to find a decent selection of colors and brands. I also find that Joanns (at least the one near me) has almost every color from DMC!
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 11 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Dollarama has some great colours quite often for 3 or 4 dollars I’d totally recommend it
Shelly2121
Bracelet King
Shelly2121
3 years, 11 months ago by Shelly2121
Caydo on amazon. I havent tried it myself, but the reviews are pretty good, and that it was soft and flexible, and almost none complained about repeats. So try that!
merv_33
Professional
merv_33
3 years, 11 months ago by merv_33
There is some good threads at Walmart or amazon. On amazon I got a pack of about 200 for $14.99.
isabellarm
Bracelet King
isabellarm
3 years, 11 months ago by isabellarm
i don’t know one brand from another but i’ve been able to get whole embroidery kids from amazon for ~$30
lunaMar_2
Skiller
lunaMar_2
3 years, 11 months ago by lunaMar_2
Walmart is great they have doc thread for 48 cents
vscodonut
Bracelet King
vscodonut
3 years, 11 months ago by vscodonut
I use cotton thread (aunt lydis’s size 10) 🧵 bc I’m out of embroidery thread 🧵. And the results of cotton thread is thinner then embroidery thread 🧵!