How long to make my loop when making
kalyknotz
Professional
kalyknotz
3 years, 11 months ago by kalyknotz
I don’t really know how long to make my loop like loops for teardrop loops, just a loop, and then a loop for a triangle ends after them
rxven
Skiller
rxven
3 years, 11 months ago by rxven
There isn't a correct length. It's more about what you personally prefer rather than a correct length. I usually keep most of my loops around an inch long.
arf820
arf820
3 years, 11 months ago by arf820
i don’t have a set length but i do have a method that works for me. i cut my string that i am knotting the loop with a few inches longer than the rest of my string. as i am knotting the loop, i check the string i am knotting with to see if it is the same length as the rest of my string. once it is, the loop is usually long enough. of course sometimes i overestimate or underestimate but it usually works for me. 🙂
kalyknotz
Professional
kalyknotz
Oh ok thanks I just wanted to know
emiliaelle
Skiller
emiliaelle
3 years, 11 months ago by emiliaelle
i usually do 32ish knots for my loops🙂
wildcat253
Bracelet King
wildcat253
3 years, 11 months ago by wildcat253
I usually do 8-12 knots per loop not including the knots for the teardrop part or triangle ends after a loop.
JCai1998
Bracelet King
JCai1998
3 years, 11 months ago by JCai1998
AlexInnovations and MashaKnots made videos about bracelet loops, analyze those videos and you decide how long you want your loops to be. Also, just make sure that your ends can go through the loops when wearing bracelets.
kalyknotz
Professional
kalyknotz
Thank you everyone
anddiy
Bracelet King
anddiy
3 years, 11 months ago by anddiy
It depends on the thickness of the bracelet for example for bracelets with 12-24 strings I do an inch an a half or a inch.