triangle ends
Tango27
Bracelet King
Tango27
3 years, 11 months ago by Tango27
First off can you do triangle end on any bracelet? Also does the ending triangle have to be in a triangle shape before you do the whole tying strings together thing?
poplianna
Bracelet King
poplianna
3 years, 11 months ago by poplianna
@Tango27 yes you should be able to do a triangle end on any bracelet, and no the end does not to already be in a triangle you can work your way through the end
Tango27
Bracelet King
Tango27
3 years, 11 months ago by Tango27
@poplianna thank you so much!
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 11 months ago by halokiwi
If you want to know more about triangle ends I've written a tutorial that you can find in the tutorial section or on my profile.

Triangle ends can be used for any pattern, normal and alpha. Triangle ends for normal patterns work best for patterns with an even amount of strings but you can also do them for patterns with an uneven amount of strings.

You can work on your triangle ends in different orders. Just make sure you can still do all other knots and you should be fine. It's like segment knotting.

My preferred order is loop (if I start with one if not I just leave the ties to be done later), edge of the starting triangle, inside of the starting triangle, the bracelet itself, inside of the ending triangle, edge of the ending triangle and to finish it all off I do ties.
JCai1998
Bracelet King
JCai1998
3 years, 11 months ago by JCai1998
When I was a beginner, I just keep rewatching videos on how to do triangle ends while finishing making bracelets because I tend to forget easily.