string/ thickness limit to triangle ends?
bookworm88
Bracelet King
bookworm88
3 years, 11 months ago by bookworm88
I am new to triangle ends and I am wondering if there is a limit to how many strings can be used in a bracelet before the beginning gets distorted from having too many strings. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks in advance
Alyce
Bracelet King
Alyce
3 years, 11 months ago by Alyce
There is no limit to the amount of strings you can use in a triangle end. The triangles will get thicker, but they shouldn't be distorted. Here are some larger patterns I know of where people used triangle ends to start/end their bracelets. If you look at the pictures for each pattern, you will see that although they may be ginormous, the ends are otherwise normal looking.
el526320
Bracelet King
el526320
3 years, 11 months ago by el526320
There is no limit! It's all about how you want your bracelet to look. The more strings a bracelet has, the larger the triangle ends will get bigger. Ita all about personal preference. If you don't want a super large triangle start, there are multiple different ways to start. For example, you could do two triangles and a loop. Once again, it's all about what you prefer. ❤️
LilyMitch
Bracelet King
LilyMitch
3 years, 11 months ago by LilyMitch
you can do triangle ends on any pattern! if you have a pattern with lots of strings you will have to cut a lot more string for it though. hope this helps!
awesome563
Bracelet King
awesome563
3 years, 10 months ago by awesome563
No there’s not a limit but I would recommend to make multiple loops especially on big alphas.