faster knotting
georgia_h
Professional
georgia_h
3 years, 11 months ago by georgia_h
Im really bad at knotting fast so it takes me 15+ hours to finish a simple bracelet does anyone have any advice
afc610
Bracelet King
afc610
3 years, 11 months ago by afc610
Honestly, I think it really just takes practice, practice, practice. I used to be really slow too, but if you make a lot of patterns, you’ll get better and quicker
arf820
arf820
3 years, 11 months ago by arf820
practice and segment knotting will help you knot faster!
CoolKnot
Bracelet King
CoolKnot
3 years, 11 months ago by CoolKnot
I used to take a lot of time in the beginning, because I was so worried about having perfect knots. Over time you start to loosen up a bit and it might help if you use a different surface to knot on
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 11 months ago by madeleine_
1. Do segment knotting instead of row-by-row when you can
2. Strings getting tangled is unavoidable, so only untangle a string when you need to knot with it and just leave the rest tangled
3. Only watch stuff that you don't have to look at while you knot, because looking up every few seconds will slow you down a lot
4. Practice
JCai1998
Bracelet King
JCai1998
3 years, 11 months ago by JCai1998
For me, I make a slits on a piece of thin cardboard and clip it on the clipboard and then individually separate the strings on to the slits and then I start to segment knot
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
3 years, 11 months ago by AwesomeGrl
Segment knotting definitely helps!
ELKARS
Bracelet King
ELKARS
3 years, 11 months ago by ELKARS
Yes, segment knotting is one the np that helps. Also, the longer you make Bracelets, the faster you get! Knot with one hand.
journyrose
Bracelet King
journyrose
3 years, 11 months ago by journyrose
I sometimes double my strings. This makes the bracelets go a lot faster, and makes them fatter, too!