Any other super creative ways to secure your bracelet?
Cr3ativity
Bracelet King
Cr3ativity
3 years, 11 months ago by Cr3ativity
The other day I was brainstorming super hard trying to find out a way to have an alpha safety pinned to a pillow, but have a way to tape the base strings too. So I came up with using a plastic page protector with a piece of paper inside and using a safety pin that can go through the layer of plastic and pillow. That way I can secure an alpha loop while being able to tape the string beside it! I feel like I just found a nugget of gold 😂 😂 😂
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 11 months ago by madeleine_
If you look at the topic "unpopular bracelet opinions" in "other" someone explains how they like to use bobby pins to attach their bracelets to spiral notebooks
RileighR
Bracelet King
RileighR
3 years, 11 months ago by RileighR
I have a piece of flooring leftover from when we started redoing our flooring, it was cut too short to use. It’s 11 inches long and like 7 inches wide. I secure my bracelet using a the clasp part of a broken hanger 😂
ariane111
Professional
ariane111
3 years, 11 months ago by ariane111
Similar to @RileighR sometimes I use a big paper clip on a small sturdy notebook. Other times the classic tape on the table.
CoolKnot
Bracelet King
CoolKnot
3 years, 11 months ago by CoolKnot
I sometimes use binder clips, or safety pins almost anywhere... but if I have the option I use my clipboard
-avarxse-
Bracelet King
-avarxse-
3 years, 11 months ago by -avarxse-
@Cr3ativity Omg! I have to try that! I love using pillows and safety pings but I’ve never figured out how to add string. Your a lifesaver lol!
JCai1998
Bracelet King
JCai1998
3 years, 11 months ago by JCai1998
I use a clipboard, but there is something that I wanna buy someday and it’s called a macrame board, search it up, it’s cool.
Miante13
Bracelet King
Miante13
3 years, 11 months ago by Miante13
I use a clipboard but it had the clip with little zig-zags (tooths,dents idk the word for it) and i diddn't like that (it really damaged my bracelets). So i put a piece of washitape underneath and with a hotglue gun i covered them. it works just amazing 😍. Also when i started making bracelets i would put the loop of the bracelet on a door handle and sit in a chair there. it was really stupid but it worked for a while, until someone open the door pretty hard (faepalm...)
journyrose
Bracelet King
journyrose
3 years, 11 months ago by journyrose
I typically just use ductape and tape my bracelets to my leg, unless they have a loop, which I'll use a hook or something or even a toe works LOL. I've also made tons of bracelets j by taping them onto a desk or my phone, which is easy to carry around and stuff.
poplianna
Bracelet King
poplianna
3 years, 11 months ago by poplianna
I sometimes tie them to a shoe lace or put them in an empty water bottle using the lid to hold it down or a plastic folder with a binder clip or I’m weird and just don’t hold it down at all I use my fingers
awesome563
Bracelet King
awesome563
3 years, 10 months ago by awesome563
I don't know how creative this is but I tape my bracelets to my leg, I angle my leg to make it more comfortable. This also helps with posture so your back doesn't hurt as much!
hottamales
Bracelet King
hottamales
3 years, 10 months ago by hottamales
once a bracelet is started, sometimmes i use a corkboard to secure my bracelets, a thumbtack in the loop, and a thumbtack near the part where im working if that makes sense.
elephants1
Bracelet King
elephants1
3 years, 10 months ago by elephants1
When I was starting out I didn’t have tape ,clipboard or safety pins. So i got a flower pot and secured my string with that. I definitely don’t recommend doing this because my string got stuck in the flowers hahah
cewdewd
Professional
cewdewd
3 years, 10 months ago by cewdewd
What I use is a clipboard with the clip part sploshed with rubber cement to make sure it didn’t cut the bracelet. On the go I use a water bottle with a big snap on lid and just stuck it in there. Either way they ended up making bracelets a bit wonky. When I first made a bracelet I was at camp and just tied it to a coat hanger and also taped it to the wall XD. So not super creative ways but oh well.