Safety pin and pillow?
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 12 months ago by madeleine_
How do I pin my bracelets to a pillow? And how do I make it so that I can still pull hard to make tight knots? I always use a clipboard and whenever I try a pillow it just feels so insecure. But also using a pillow seems so freaking comfy so I really want to be able to do it haha
Paige_1
Bracelet King
Paige_1
3 years, 12 months ago by Paige_1
Masha knots has a video where she shows you how to do it (I believe she also covers it in one of her bracelet helplines) where she explains how to pin it but in addition to that I like to make sure that rather that just a small part of the fabric that your safety pin is attached to you make a larger incision inside of your loop to help with the stability (kind of hard to explain but check out Masha knots video and hopefully it’ll make more sense)
tpokorney
Skiller
tpokorney
3 years, 11 months ago by tpokorney
I like to tie a fat overhand knot at the top of my bracelets, and stick the safety pin through that. Then I can pin to a pillow, or my jeans, or if I’m wearing shorts I will pin to an old bandana that I tie onto my leg above my knee. When I’m done with the bracelet, I undo the overhand knot and make my ties on the ends.
awesome563
Bracelet King
awesome563
3 years, 10 months ago by awesome563
I use my jeans to attach my safety pin, I find it better since if I prop up my leg at an angle my back doesn’t hurt as much.
awesome563
Bracelet King
awesome563
3 years, 10 months ago by awesome563
I would also recommend using a clipboard or tape for starting a loop. (Sorry forgot to mention that) hope this is helpful!
maddy160
Professional
maddy160
3 years, 10 months ago by maddy160
I personally like to use a clipboard but if you want to learn how to attach bracelets to a pillow I would recommend watching masha knots tutorial I believe that she has one if not I think it's in one of her bracelet helplines
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 10 months ago by Clairaland
If this isnt working for you find a binder clip (large one) and clip it to a thick folder or something, you can also tape down your bracelet works to a workspace