How do you get your strings to lay down and stay neat?
bunnychick
Skiller
bunnychick
4 years ago by bunnychick
I’m having trouble keeping my strings neat on patterns with more strings. I use a clipboard. Does anyone have any suggestions?
knottahti
knottahti
4 years ago by knottahti
make sure to fully pull the strings apart when you are knotting and try to space them out at the bottom 😊
bunnychick
Skiller
bunnychick
4 years ago by bunnychick
Thank you!
JCai1998
Bracelet King
JCai1998
3 years, 11 months ago by JCai1998
Clip your bracelet on a thin piece cardboard with slits on the left, right & bottom edge to place your strings on & then clip it on the clipboard. I use 3 bulldog clip it, the big one is clipped on the bracelet, the smaller ones are clipped on the cardboard and clipboard. My clipboard is old so I clip stuff on like it used to.
JCai1998
Bracelet King
JCai1998
3 years, 11 months ago by JCai1998
I wish to send a picture to you of what I explained, becuz I don’t feel like it made sense. 😅
watever
Bracelet King
watever
3 years, 11 months ago by watever
I use a loom, it’s just a cardboard peice that you cut bits of the sides and like you can put the threads there and change them around ( I hope this isn’t confusing )
Pichu10
Bracelet King
Pichu10
3 years, 11 months ago by Pichu10
You can tape your strings down with masking tape. it keeps your braelets very secure 🙂
Pichu10
Bracelet King
Pichu10
3 years, 11 months ago by Pichu10
"Bracelets"
Keaton
Skiller
Keaton
3 years, 11 months ago by Keaton
i think it could have to do with how you are tying your knots. if you tie them too lose, your strings will get jumbled. if you try to strangle your strings whilst tying, your strings will also be harder to differentiate. maybe try focusing on tugging with a fair amount of pressure and see if that goes anything for you.
haileyr8
Bracelet King
haileyr8
3 years, 11 months ago by haileyr8
Clipboard with slitted cardboard taped to bottom
awesome563
Bracelet King
awesome563
3 years, 10 months ago by awesome563
I know felt can keep your strings separated!