Alpha base strings
Kalyee
Bracelet King
Kalyee
4 years ago by Kalyee
I know that a lot of people use crochet thread for their base strings since buying in bulk is a lot cheaper, but I'm not sure what brand or size to get. Please let me know what you use or your suggestions. Thank you!
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
4 years ago by AwesomeGrl
I use white crochet thread, and it's aunt lideas size 10 threat. Some people get size 3, but that's a bit too thick for me. Also it's also great in normals, if you are wondering. Hope this helps!🙂
Skullz100
Professional
Skullz100
4 years ago by Skullz100
I use the size 3 and bought it in my base colors that I use a lot. Red, white, and black. I thought the size 10 was too thick but I think size 3 is similar to the dmc thread size or the amazon thread size. But I’ve heard of “Alize Forever” yarn and if it’s easier for you to get, then get it. But it’s pricey online.
effected
Bracelet King
effected
4 years ago by effected
the size of base strings doesn't really matter in the end so whatever you have available to you should work fine.
amaze
Skiller
amaze
4 years ago by amaze
They're all pretty much the same, u don't need to worry about it.
Magic28
Bracelet King
Magic28
4 years ago by Magic28
I just use string that I don’t use as much, also if you save your extra threads from the end of bracelets (and it is long enough) you could use it as base strings as a way to recycle thread.