help with soreness
babymilk
Professional
babymilk
4 years ago by babymilk
I been making a lot of bracelets and do any of you know a way to tie bracelet that doesn’t hurt your back and neck so horribly. My shoulders are sore from making bracelets these past few days.
amazingme
Bracelet King
amazingme
4 years ago by amazingme
I'd say for you to put the bracelet on a clipboard, curl up your legs, rest it on your knees, and put a pillow behind you. It helps a lot
awesome563
Bracelet King
awesome563
4 years ago by awesome563
Another thing that’s very helpful is to take frequent breaks and stretching every hour really helps.
svickers
Advanced
svickers
4 years ago by svickers
Make sure you’re not bending down to work on your bracelet, try to have it on a table or desk where you can lean back in a chair and still easily work on it. Try a heating pad on your shoulders too, it helps a lot.
zarahlmao
Bracelet King
zarahlmao
4 years ago by zarahlmao
i had that same problem a few weeks ago. what i started to do was grab a large book (you could use anything really) and place it under neath my clipboard. that way i can sit back in chair and not strain my shoulders or my back. i take breaks to stretch and to just scroll through instagram about every 2 hours of all i’m doing that day is making bracelets. hope this helped-!!
bearcat01
Professional
bearcat01
3 years, 12 months ago by bearcat01
Hi love! I use a chair pillow! Here’s the link to the one I use: https://www.google.com/shopping/product/5028288972797345549/image?q=z+lounge+pillow&bih=622&biw=414&client=safari&prmd=sinv&hl=en-US&prds=cid:5028288972797345549,cs:1,sgro:iv,mvi:0 but you definitely could find something that suits you on amazon or even at Walmart I would assume 🙂 I hope this helps!
Morgan88
Bracelet King
Morgan88
3 years, 12 months ago by Morgan88
I like to sit in a beanbag and put my clipboard aginst my legs.
awesomelgk
Bracelet King
awesomelgk
3 years, 12 months ago by awesomelgk
I sit on the couch with my knees up and rest my clipboard on my knees (if that makes sense)
erincostaa
Bracelet King
erincostaa
3 years, 12 months ago by erincostaa
i toooootally feel you! i usually sit on the couch and sit with my legs crisscrossed. I kinda shove my clipboard between where my legs are folded. hope this helps!! (its such a struggle 😂)
erincostaa
Bracelet King
erincostaa
3 years, 12 months ago by erincostaa
i thought i was the only one with this problem 😂
effected
Bracelet King
effected
3 years, 11 months ago by effected
i'll normally sit against my bed's headboard with a pillow behind me and have my bracelet tied down on a pillow which is resting against my knees while i watch something 😊
Disney12
Bracelet King
Disney12
3 years, 11 months ago by Disney12
I think it’s a better angle if you safety pin your bracelet to a pillow. I think it’s more comfortable than a clipboard or taping it to a pillow. 😊
kiananejad
Skiller
kiananejad
3 years, 11 months ago by kiananejad
omg i always feel sore after knotting too 🙁