thread storage
GOODVIBE
Bracelet King
GOODVIBE
4 years ago by GOODVIBE
so this isn’t a question but i saw someone useing a big keychain to hold their thread which sound useful if u have more ideas please comment teehee
knottahti
knottahti
4 years ago by knottahti
i just keep all my bobbins a desk organizer in my desk drawer 😁
GOODVIBE
Bracelet King
GOODVIBE
4 years ago by GOODVIBE
yeh i keep mine that are on bobbins in a container but i have a lot a string just in a box 😐
Eliza109
Professional
Eliza109
4 years ago by Eliza109
I have bead boxes that I got at.
Eliza109
Professional
Eliza109
4 years ago by Eliza109
*at Micheals that I use to store my bobbins
jazlyn05
Bracelet King
jazlyn05
4 years ago by jazlyn05
I just keep everything that I use in a desk drawer
mmalone
Bracelet King
mmalone
4 years ago by mmalone
i have 7 boxes of string. i buy bobbins and huge packs of skeins of string off amazon and then wrap all the bobbins and i each box has its own color and then i have this big white box type thing and i put all my boxes and string stuff inside that and then i put it under my bed and i bring it out so often that it doesn’t get dusty. i have also seen people keep the string in the skein and pull bits out as needed and then they keep all the skeins in a big bag. personally, i like to have my string on bobbins but just find what works best for you 🙂
GOODVIBE
Bracelet King
GOODVIBE
4 years ago by GOODVIBE
@mmalone yeh i rly like bobbins since i'm ocd 😂
bearcat01
Professional
bearcat01
4 years ago by bearcat01
Bobbins and a clear tackle box
allierae54
Bracelet King
allierae54
4 years ago by allierae54
I keep unused string on bobbins, but I use a really big keyring and put all of my alphas on it and then clip it to the handle of my string box
emilyyyyy
Skiller
emilyyyyy
4 years ago by emilyyyyy
i keep my bobbins in a wooden box i made in wood work, it has three seperate rows for the bobbins i love it. with my excess thread i can’t fit in that box i keep it in my nike air force 1s shoe box.
Romy4
Bracelet King
Romy4
4 years ago by Romy4
I have mine in zip lock bags by colour. What’s left of the skeins that have been used partially I’ve wound on bobbins in a box.
mikaljksun
Bracelet King
mikaljksun
4 years ago by mikaljksun
i have 2 storage boxes of thread that i just tie on bobbins. i put them in color order so it’s really easy to see too
alex18
Advanced
alex18
4 years ago by alex18
I use a bead organizer and bobbins. It looks really organized and leaves none of your strings tangled!