Keeping yourself motivated
elsauroraa
Advanced
elsauroraa
4 years ago by elsauroraa
Heyy how do you guys usually keep yourselves motivated while making bracelets? When I make bracelets I get bored very easily
delaney__
Professional
delaney__
4 years ago by delaney__
i typically have some form of entertainment going as i knot. you can watch tv, or leave a video running, listen to music, even knot as you call your friends! whatever you find interesting. i always get unmotivated, and honestly, sometimes i just don't want to knot, either. everyone has blocks sometimes, so don't worry.
forsure
Professional
forsure
4 years ago by forsure
I watch tv or listen to podcasts because I get bored super easily as well
Andyish
Bracelet King
Andyish
4 years ago by Andyish
I watch old seasons of Survivor.
elsauroraa
Advanced
elsauroraa
4 years ago by elsauroraa
okay thank youuu
Haka_yt
Bracelet King
Haka_yt
4 years ago by Haka_yt
I like to listen to music and sit in my room on my bean bag with no distractions, or I watch tv, but then the bracelets take a little longer because I’m paying attention to two things at once. I hope this helps you!
ashten
Bracelet King
ashten
4 years ago by ashten
I totally watch Netflix on the side and think of the amazing product that I’ll get out of the process! Plus I just love making them in general ahaha!
miss_jessy
Bracelet King
miss_jessy
4 years ago by miss_jessy
@ashten okay lets just take a minute to look at that pfp... ITS SO CUTE!!
ashten
Bracelet King
ashten
4 years ago by ashten
@miss_jessy ahaha thanks!! i get to pick up the puppy (his name is moose) tomorrow, that photo was just from my visit!
lks1115
Advanced
lks1115
4 years ago by lks1115
For me listening to music makes me so motivated!
So_Knotty
Bracelet King
So_Knotty
4 years ago by So_Knotty
Two words, YouTube autoplay, normally after doing that for a while I zone out/get in the zone and don’t need anything, but seriously GET IN THE ZONE
evelyn117
Advanced
evelyn117
4 years ago by evelyn117
i watch a show, it keeps me going then i’m like, “i’m not going to stop until i reach half of an episode, or finish”
Ninadiwe
Skiller
Ninadiwe
4 years ago by Ninadiwe
Try to find something motivating for when you finish your bracelet. Like an award for example.
lreileigh
Skiller
lreileigh
4 years ago by lreileigh
I enjoy watching something on tv, listening to music, or calling a friend or two.
allierae54
Bracelet King
allierae54
4 years ago by allierae54
I usually have a movie going on in the background. I'm really pushing myself during quarantine to do 1 bracelet/keychain a day.
kodafaithh
Skiller
kodafaithh
4 years ago by kodafaithh
I usually have a couple different bracelets going at a time. So once I get tired of one, I switch to another. I also usually listen to the tv (shows I've seen before) or youtube videos. I want to start listening to audio books because reading is my other love that I try to make time for! But try having a few bracelets going at once and switching around between them, especially if you are doing complicated bracelets!
cgrace270
Professional
cgrace270
3 years, 12 months ago by cgrace270
Sometimes you just need a break, and that’s okay!