ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ where in the world can I find neon thread?! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
KenzieKnot
Professional
KenzieKnot
4 years, 1 month ago by KenzieKnot
hello!!!

i’m really trying so hard to find neon, pastel, sparkly, any type of fancy/pretty string!!,
If you know where to find some please please PUH LEASE let me know!

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ thank you in advance!
Haka_yt
Bracelet King
Haka_yt
4 years, 1 month ago by Haka_yt
I like lion heart yarn brand bon bons for glitter and I have prism neon thread🤷‍♀️ works for me!! Hope this helps you!
TirzahJoy
Skiller
TirzahJoy
4 years, 1 month ago by TirzahJoy
I always seem to find some really cool DMC embroidery floss at Joann Fabrics
Taro101
Bracelet King
Taro101
4 years, 1 month ago by Taro101
I’ve seen some neon threads at Walmart too
EliannaC
Professional
EliannaC
4 years ago by EliannaC
You can pretty much find it in almost any craft store.
I got mine from Micheals.
It was the DMC brand
KenzieKnot
Professional
KenzieKnot
4 years ago by KenzieKnot
thank you everyone!! i’ll definitely be looking in stores when covid blows over! i hope you and your families are staying safe!!
CraftsyCat
Bracelet King
CraftsyCat
4 years ago by CraftsyCat
I found some in Michaels, I can't remember what brand it was, Loops and Threads, Maybe?? I don't know what brand it was, but I hope this helps. Stay safe!
pinkis73
Bracelet King
pinkis73
4 years ago by pinkis73
@KenzieKnot I have the answer for pastel strings, at michaels I got a pack of 36 prism strings for around $2.00 with a coupon, the colors are super pastel and super pretty! The pack is called sweets. Hope this helps!!
BITTY23
Bracelet King
BITTY23
4 years ago by BITTY23
Amazon has some but it is thin.
bearcat01
Professional
bearcat01
4 years ago by bearcat01
Walmart!
lreileigh
Skiller
lreileigh
4 years ago by lreileigh
J&P Coats has nice neon thread! Sometimes it is thin and the ends start to split, but I have used it before and hasn’t caused me any problems. You can find it at Walmart and online on Amazon!
cgrace270
Professional
cgrace270
4 years ago by cgrace270
I bought mine in a pack at Walmart. Try the DMC website if you want particular colors!
oddgymnast
Bracelet King
oddgymnast
4 years ago by oddgymnast
I bought a big pack of neon from Walmart! It was only five bucks! I got all of my metallic strings from little bracelet making kits that my family has bought me... not the most reliable string. I found some pastel on amazon today for about ten bucks.
KenzieKnot
Professional
KenzieKnot
4 years ago by KenzieKnot
Ugh! You guys are the best! I’ll for sure look into these places. Although, I do look at thread on Amazon and there really is nothing too special there. But then again, maybe I have to just take my chances until I find that hidden gem!
AnnaRP
Advanced
AnnaRP
4 years ago by AnnaRP
I personally buy all my thread in Micheals
chayla
Skiller
chayla
4 years ago by chayla
micheals , joanns, or search DMC online
mmalone
Bracelet King
mmalone
4 years ago by mmalone
you can just search it on amazon and see what comes up. that’s how i find most of my string. i also got a box of string from micheals (it was premade) and it had a bunch of neon string in it. you can also go to any craft store and ask for embroidery thread and you should be able to find individual skeins of a lot of different colors. masha knots has a bracelet supplies video that mentions a lot of good brands and websites to get string off of.
erintolsma
Bracelet King
erintolsma
4 years ago by erintolsma
I ordered some dmc neon thread off amazon and it was probably around $15 for 6 colors. (expensive, I know) The string is really slippery and makes large knots so I usually pull apart the strands and make it much thinner.
alex18
Advanced
alex18
4 years ago by alex18
Loops & Threads has Neon strings and is sold at Michaels
beep33
Bracelet King
beep33
4 years ago by beep33
I found prism neon and tie dye at joanns 🙃