Bracelet Etsy Tips
ShivaniS
Bracelet King
ShivaniS
4ย years ago by ShivaniS
Hi!! I'm looking to open an Etsy shop selling friendship bracelets in the near future, and I was wondering if there were any tips anyone wants to share?? Literally tips about anything, or basics I'd need to know.
Thanks!
pinkis73
Bracelet King
pinkis73
4ย years ago by pinkis73
Me too! We should post our Etsy stores when we have them so we can support each other!
mittymaja
Bracelet King
mittymaja
4ย years ago by mittymaja
Just do a basic price not too cheap or not too expensive so people can buy it, also remember to be nice and post some good photos to bring more attention, I have a bracelet shop on my Facebook, Mittymaja ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜œ
orange109
Professional
orange109
4ย years ago by orange109
Make sure you use natural lighting and make the shop aesthetically pleasing so people are interested in buying.Maybe start some social media platforms to spread the word about your shop and overall be consistent with when you update the shop and when you send out orders. Hope that helps! ๐Ÿ˜Š
KoolKat22
Bracelet King
KoolKat22
4ย years ago by KoolKat22
For bracelets, I sell my bracelets on eBay, but I always divide the number of strings in half to get the amount of dollars to price it for normal patterns, I divide the amounted base strings in half and that is the amount of dollars I usually charge for alphas. I sometimes edit the price if I think it is too expensive or not enough money for the amount of time I spent on it.
KoolKat22
Bracelet King
KoolKat22
4ย years ago by KoolKat22
I am also planning on selling on Etsy, if anyone wants to collaborate with me as well.
m3rmaidv
Professional
m3rmaidv
4ย years ago by m3rmaidv
I'd definitely consider whether you'll be making the bracelets to-order or making them ahead of time. When I started a shop, I was making most of them to-order and I have a busy life so I had trouble keeping up. I'd suggest if you're making any bracelets that are even a bit time-consuming, make them ahead of time so that when someone buys one you can ship it out right away and then restock when you can so that no customer is waiting too long and/or you don't get stressed. Of course some people do have bracelets that they make to order if it's a customize-able bracelet (e.g. name bracelet) but make sure that it isn't your entire store setup.