I don’t know what to do
Unicornluv
Professional
Unicornluv
1 week, 6 days ago by Unicornluv
Hey!
It’s been a while since I knotted ( +2years 😅)
It is so hard for me to start cause I lack of patience don’t know what to do
So can I get some tips on how to start getting into knotting again??
Raynebow8
Professional
Raynebow8
1 week, 6 days ago by Raynebow8
i personally think that finding new string like multicolored or multalic helps. Also making a new pattern helps hope this helped. 😊
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
1 week, 6 days ago by kpn
I love finding interesting types of patterns (shaped, chain, etc.) that are easy, but still come out pretty. There are also lots of patterns that are easy to memorize and look fun without shaping. Here's some examples you could try:
#185 with twist
#167205 with tutorial

Keychain is also a good keyword for a quick, cute, easy alpha. They probably won't have too many color changes and will still be satisfying at the end.
Chain, shaped, gaps, and holes should also find you some exciting patterns for normals. Or just browse through the latest patterns and see if something makes you happy!
Unicornluv
Professional
Unicornluv
1 week, 5 days ago by Unicornluv
Oh thx @kpn and @Raynebow8
Raynebow8
Professional
Raynebow8
1 week, 5 days ago by Raynebow8
@Unicornluv Your welcome! 🙂
emp217
Skiller
emp217
1 week, 5 days ago by emp217
Check the youtube channel of mashaknots, maybe there is a bracelet you fall in love with and then you just make it
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
5 days, 21 hours ago by stewon6969
I struggled with this problem too! Try to find patterns that really spark your interest and make you WANT to finish them! Also, you can check out the photos tab at the top get inspiration! Also, talk to fellow bracelet makers or watch bracelet videos to get into the groove again! Hope this helps! 🙂