motivation
lilliang
Professional
lilliang
4 years, 1 month ago by lilliang
what are good ways to staying motivated? i love making bracelets but once i start making one i get bored of it and wanna start a new one and then i get bored of that one. i just get bored easily. any tips?
KikiLilou
Bracelet King
KikiLilou
4 years, 1 month ago by KikiLilou
I know that and I often do multiple bracelets at once. But I usually do something while i'm knotting, like watching YouTube or Netflix or just listening to music. This way it's easier for me to keep motivated on my current bracelet.

But I guess you shouldn't force yourself into making them. Maybe take a break if you can't concentrate on them anymore. Or set yourself a straight rule of not starting another one until your current one is finished. I don't know if this helps but good luck 👍❤️🙂
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
4 years, 1 month ago by Someone_
Like @KikiLilou said listening to music, podcasts, audio-books... And watching shows, videos, etc really does help when making bracelets. My fiance is away a lot, so I find talking to him on the phone really helps as well when I am sat down knotting (sometimes he even attempts to make one 😂)
I literally had this problem when I started out, and I realized my mood towards a pattern plays a big part. So I tend to these days stick to patterns I actually want to make, that way its easier to complete it.
If you're making patterns you aren't all that crazy about you could set a goal of how many rows/sections you want to complete in the bracelet within a day, or within any time frame.
Hope this helps 🙂
cadence12
Skiller
cadence12
4 years, 1 month ago by cadence12
Lol same when I make bracelets I get bored and don’t feel like finishing it so I just literally cut them up but what I do is I think of myself as a bracelet company and sell them. I do actually sell them at my school because I just like to look at them I don’t usually wear them lol.
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
4 years, 1 month ago by AwesomeGrl
I think the most important thing is that you shouldn't be stressed to finish it fast, and know that you dont have to make it all in one sitting.I also recommend to make a goal for yourself at the begining of the day of how much you want to make that day, and try reaching it by the end of the day. You shouldn't set a goal for each day of the week in one day, because it could be overwhelming. Also setting a goal each day is better, because you can reflect on the last day and make more reasonable goals. Also like alot of other people said, watching somthing or listening to something helps alot
daisyellen
Professional
daisyellen
4 years, 1 month ago by daisyellen
try to tell yourself that you have to do one round of the pattern per day or whatever so you don't get too bored!
kat_r_s11
Bracelet King
kat_r_s11
4 years, 1 month ago by kat_r_s11
I listen to an audiobook or music while I make my bracelets so I don't get bored of making them
vennix
Bracelet King
vennix
4 years, 1 month ago by vennix
I’ve found that if there’s one movie/tv show/book etc that I only watch or listen to while I’m doing a bracelet or really anything else I need to motivate myself to do then I really want to make a bracelet because I can only watch my show when I’m knotting.
lexinicole
Professional
lexinicole
4 years, 1 month ago by lexinicole
I just listen to music or watch TV so I'm entertained while knotting lol 🤪
SeaWaves
Professional
SeaWaves
4 years, 1 month ago by SeaWaves
The best way I stay motivated is to choose a pattern that I like a lot and actually want to make. That way I want to get it done to see the end product, it helps me a lot. Also I always make a bracelet after I do something stressful or tiring. I get a lot done and get more relaxed from it. I hope this helps! 🙂
Hazieb123
Professional
Hazieb123
4 years, 1 month ago by Hazieb123
This happens to me all the time.I always watch a movie,youtube,talk with family or friends.
Campopp
Bracelet King
Campopp
4 years, 1 month ago by Campopp
I get bored as well, I would just watch a movie or netflix to distract yourself (:
Knot_Gal22
Advanced
Knot_Gal22
4 years, 1 month ago by Knot_Gal22
Try working on
Knot_Gal22
Advanced
Knot_Gal22
4 years, 1 month ago by Knot_Gal22
Oops... multiple bracelets at the same time, some time on one then on another then another
knotsbybre
Skiller
knotsbybre
4 years ago by knotsbybre
sometimes i turn on a movie, and get to work. other times i go outside and listen to music. i also find it motivating when i wants other YouTubers make bracelets like Masha Knots, or kinsey b.
Wildfire7
Bracelet King
Wildfire7
4 years ago by Wildfire7
I multitask. Like call someone, watch something, or listen to something while you’re knotting
omc4456
Bracelet King
omc4456
4 years ago by omc4456
I recommend having multiple bracelets so when you get bored of one you can switch to another one, and eventually all of them will be finished. Also I like to watch TV, listen to music, or have some type of distraction when making bracelets, which keeps me motivated. Also just remember how great your bracelet is going to look when it is done!
awesome563
Bracelet King
awesome563
3 years, 11 months ago by awesome563
I like attaching a few to a water bottle and doing it in my spare time, I attach around three so once I’m tired of one I just do another then later come back to it. Since I bring my water bottle to many different places people often complement my bracelet which often motivates me.