Advice on diamond shaped patterns
ty1445
Skiller
ty1445
4ย months ago by ty1445
Iโ€™m having trouble sorting out shaped patterns im hoping to start on #62970 soon to make into earrings for my friend
If anyone has any advice or tips for shaped patterns it would be very appreciated ๐Ÿ˜„
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
4ย months ago by Vivi_knotz
Hi!!!!
In the tutorial section there is a tutorial called โ€œhow to make a square earringโ€! Maybe that will help ๐Ÿคช
Ther is also a video on YouTube by mashaknotz! On a shaped bracelet! ๐Ÿ˜„ her videos are super helpful!!!

Hope I answered your question!!!! ๐Ÿ˜„
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
4ย months ago by Vivi_knotz
There lol not ther
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4ย months ago by halokiwi
It's basically the same as regular triangle starts/ends.

I think you didn't do regular triangle ends yet in any of your photos. But you have ended your bracelets in a triangle before, which is very close. You just did not do the edge of the triangle end.

But you've done a shaped start before, when you did the teardrop loop. There you did the edges, so you seem to know how. Even so the edges in the teardrop loop are in a v-shape, it's exactly the same as if you did a triangle start. The two diagonals just switch places. Instead of โˆ– / you do / โˆ– for the start.

I honestly never saw before that someone is doing loops and shaped starts, but not shaped ends, which surprises me a little. Do you know how to do shaped ends and just not do them or do you actually don't know how to do them?