Taking pictures of bracelets
Cow28
Bracelet King
Cow28
4 months, 3 weeks ago by Cow28
I really enjoy looking at pictures of bracelets that other people have put on bracelet book and I always try to put my pictures on, but I find myself putting boring pictures of my bracelets and I was wondering, does anyone have any tips for taking pictures of bracelets? (Specifically backgrounds in the photo)
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
4 months, 3 weeks ago by Vivi_knotz
I use plants grass leaves nature backgrounds and use the portrait setting so it’s blurry in the back

If that is what your question is 😅
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
4 months, 3 weeks ago by Hylia224
Recently I've been putting mine in my Christmas tree lol
But I lay the bracelet on some fancy scrap fabric I have or if I'm in bed at the time, hold the bracelet over my cat since he sleeps in my bed a lot and he's pretty photogenic.
I also try to put something that relates to the pattern in some way behind or next to it. Like I did a butterfly pattern and layed a fake butterfly in the background.
Lighting also matters too, so I put my bracelets on the ground in front of my window or in a sweet spot by my bedside lamp
Cow28
Bracelet King
Cow28
@Vivi_knots that’s exactly what I meant. Thank you ☺️
Cow28
Bracelet King
Cow28
Sorry @Vivi_knotz I tagged you wrong 😑
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
That’s ok glad that I could help!!
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
I also use natural lighting ☺️
humanonion
Bracelet King
humanonion
4 months, 3 weeks ago by humanonion
For the background I normally use paper or card
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
4 months, 1 week ago by AlmaLlama
Try getting pictures in nature, or even on a white background will look good if you put some decorations (e.g. crystals, strings, beads, and literally anything colorful! 😊)
its_sofia
Skiller
its_sofia
2 months, 3 weeks ago by its_sofia
i like to make a little set up! it’s not hard at all just put a white piece of paper down and put some things that match the bracelets vibe around it and snap a photo!