how do you store thread
-JUNIMO-
Advanced
-JUNIMO-
5 months, 1 week ago by -JUNIMO-
I’ve just been getting my friend to roll it up onto little plastic things and stuffing them into a container 🤔
mishka0129
Bracelet King
mishka0129
5 months ago by mishka0129
I roll all my thread onto bobbins and then place them in rainbow order in a plastic container.
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
5 months ago by Vivi_knotz
I’m starting to do that too
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
4 months, 1 week ago by AlmaLlama
I store my strings in 2 big boxes and in one with bobbins 😊
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
4 months, 1 week ago by fishyknots
I also put them in the plastic organizers but I don’t put them on bobbins, I just take out the dividers and lay them flat. It works pretty well
maddyannt
Bracelet King
maddyannt
3 months, 2 weeks ago by maddyannt
i bought a lot of the organizing boxes bc i have a lot of string but i ended up just separating them by colors into gallon size ziplock bags😭😭
Macon
Bracelet King
Macon
3 months ago by Macon
I got this big plastic organizer from Michael’s called a “photo organizer.” It comes with like 16 little boxes that fit each thingy (i forgot the name) of thread perfectly. I sorted each box by color, so a box for red, a box for orange, etc. it works pretty good!
Macon
Bracelet King
Macon
3 months ago by Macon
(Skein is the word I was looking for)
starevans
Skiller
starevans
2 months, 3 weeks ago by starevans
I used to have plastic organizers just filled with the bundles of thread, long story short that doesn’t work so well and gets horrible unorganized. Now I just have my thread on bobbins in plastic organizers. I have 3/4 of these just filled with thread. It took a long time to put the thread on the bobbins, but it’s so worth it
ArtsyAnna
Bracelet King
ArtsyAnna
2 months, 3 weeks ago by ArtsyAnna
I use bobbins if they came on them. But my other ones I wrap into a circle and then shove it back through the number of the thread thing. And then I have multiple kinds of containers that I put them in.
dragon999
Advanced
dragon999
2 months, 2 weeks ago by dragon999
I just wrapp it lijke a bow 🎉 🎉 😘 😘 😇 😜 😎 🤯 😍