Charms on Bracelets?
emooemuu
Professional
emooemuu
6 months, 1 week ago by emooemuu
Hi all!

I recently found some charms on clearance and was trying to figure out patterns that I could add a charm to that looked good.

The charms are all the different branches of the military so I was planning on making each bracelets colors correspond with the colors of the branch on the charm. I would like the charm to be in the middle of the bracelets. (complexity of the pattern doesn't matter. I would prefer normal patterns)

Also, are there any tips for attaching charms? Are they better to attach with adding them in-between a knot on a bracelet or would they be better to attach through the bracelet at the end with pliers and the small hoops?

Thank you so much!!! I hope that you have a good day ❤️
leviOsa_09
Bracelet King
leviOsa_09
6 months ago by leviOsa_09
i have never actually tried this, but i want to! i thing adding them in between a knot would be easier, so you don’t have to use pliers and risk breaking a knot or string! maybe as you’re knotting the bracelet, just kinda slip it in between two knots? i feel like it shouldn’t matter between alpha and normal, but i think normal would be easier! if you want an in depth version of how i would attach it just let me know! (it would be highly theoretical though…)
emooemuu
Professional
emooemuu
6 months ago by emooemuu
@leviOsa_09

Do you think charms would look better at the ends of bracelets or in the middle? I'm sure it depends on the pattern but I'm still not sure where I should put the charms?
leviOsa_09
Bracelet King
leviOsa_09
6 months ago by leviOsa_09
i feel like it wouldn’t matter, since the bracelet will come together to make a circle around your wrist, so whichever makes your heart happy/is easier!
emooemuu
Professional
emooemuu
6 months ago by emooemuu
@leviOsa_09 okay! Thanks ❤️❤️❤️
rstring5
Bracelet King
rstring5
5 months, 3 weeks ago by rstring5
@SoftAlpaca has a tutorial on how to add charms to friendship bracelets!! hopefully this helps
emooemuu
Professional
emooemuu
5 months, 3 weeks ago by emooemuu
@rstring5 you are a lifesaver!!! That tutorial is amazing! Thanks so much ❤️ ❤️
rstring5
Bracelet King
rstring5
5 months, 3 weeks ago by rstring5
ofc happy to help! 💕💕