how to use scraps?
aceofseas
Professional
aceofseas
8 months ago by aceofseas
Hi! I've been doing bracelets for a while and obviously by now I have a lot of scraps (I don't throw them away because i am Like That) and I want some idea to use them. I've tried looking online but there are only ideas for yarn where the scraps are way longer than anything that would be considered a scrap for friendship bracelets so yeah does anyone have any ideas on how to use scraps that are too short to use for bracelets?
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
8 months ago by Hylia224
I use the longer pieces for rag-rug keychains. I do tend to throw away the shorter pieces (I kind of hurts me though lol) just because I personally don't have a use for them but if you accumulated enough you could probably use them for stuffing for something
mishka0129
Bracelet King
mishka0129
8 months ago by mishka0129
I like to use my scraps when I have an alpha pattern that only calls for a small amount of a colour. In that case, instead of cutting off a new piece from my embroidery floss skein, I will use the scraps to make the small handful of knots.
marie_k
Professional
marie_k
7 months, 4 weeks ago by marie_k
I usually use them in alphas when i don't need a lot of a colour (like a single black knot for eyes) 🙂
emilyyy307
Bracelet King
emilyyy307
7 months, 3 weeks ago by emilyyy307
I like to do rat rug keychains because you can just use a new string for each row
emilyyy307
Bracelet King
emilyyy307
7 months, 3 weeks ago by emilyyy307
*rag rug haha
kambri1224
Professional
kambri1224
6 months, 1 week ago by kambri1224
I use them for making bracelets adjustable!