Tips for QUICKER alphas!
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
8 months ago by AlmaLlama
hii everyone!! I'm currently in a lot of challenges, and I want to finish my bracelets in time. do you have any tips for quicker alphas?
thank you in advance!! 😇
marie_k
Professional
marie_k
8 months ago by marie_k
For me i found printing the pattern helps, to have it clipped close to my work makes it so i don't have to look down on my phone and wonder which line i was at. I also like to have all my colours picked out to begin with and have all my supplies close to hand. It's stupid but practice is what helps the most 😉
ella5321
Professional
ella5321
8 months ago by ella5321
I found that being consistent and having a good rhythm makes it go faster. If you have music playing or just focusing on finishing helps to.
emooemuu
Professional
emooemuu
6 months, 1 week ago by emooemuu
The more you practice, the quicker it becomes. I am still kinda slow at doing alphas but I am learning over time that I am getting them done quicker. I also think that the less amount of color switches there are, the faster you can complete them!
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
4 months, 1 week ago by kpn
i made two alpha patterns for my parents for christmas but i had the idea 2 days before and omg i crammed so hard
holly220
Skiller
holly220
3 months, 3 weeks ago by holly220
sometimes if i have a big alpha i put it into stitch fiddle because it has a progress tracker so you always know where you’re at
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
3 months, 3 weeks ago by AlmaLlama
@marie_k @ella5321 @emooemuu @kpn @holly220 Thanks for your tips!
megod19
Skiller
megod19
2 months, 1 week ago by megod19
It’s easier to be quicker if you have a bloc of time like 30 minutes or more. Sometimes i also fixe a number of strings to do per day, it motivates me 🙂
bamboozled
Bracelet King
bamboozled
2 months, 1 week ago by bamboozled
DONT RUSH! Rushing just makes you slower as you make mistakes and screw everything up. Take your time and do a good job.
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
2 months, 1 week ago by AlmaLlama
@megod19 @bamboozled thanks for the tips!
str6yk1ds
Advanced
str6yk1ds
1 month, 4 weeks ago by str6yk1ds
@AlmaLlama I would say pre cutting and starting the bracelet strings helps a ton, that way you can just finish the bracelet and pick up a new one to start without stressing about colors, length, etc. This helps a lot when you want to make a big chunk of bracelets rlly fast! Hope this helps!