Where is the best place to sit and make bracelets?
AlyKnots
Bracelet King
AlyKnots
4 years, 3 months ago by AlyKnots
I usually always sit on my couch with a clipboard but after about an hour or two my back hurts so badly, should I sit somewhere else or somehow sit differently? Where do you guys sit to make bracelets?
vennix
Bracelet King
vennix
4 years, 3 months ago by vennix
I recently started using a laptop tray sitting on the couch it hooks over my knees well so I can sit comfortably while knotting and doesn’t hurt my back as much. Otherwise I’m still trying to find a better way too
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years, 3 months ago by halokiwi
I think what helps is switching positions often. You could hold your legs at different angles, straighten your back or stretch from time to time.

I think sitting on a table is also good.
Reese_Dem
Professional
Reese_Dem
4 years, 3 months ago by Reese_Dem
I just sit at my dining room table and tape the bracelet to the table, if I make the bracelet any where else I use a clip board
AwesomeGrl
Bracelet King
AwesomeGrl
4 years, 3 months ago by AwesomeGrl
For me when my back starts to hurt, I will lay on my stomach, put the clipboard on top of a pillow in front of me, and continue to knot.
altopride
Bracelet King
altopride
4 years, 3 months ago by altopride
I usually knot at my desk. I duct tape the bracelet to my desk and knot. I am used to sitting in desk chairs because of work so I find it fairly comfy and my back does not hurt, usually.
Bracelet King
4 years, 3 months ago by 123819
I usually lean against something and bend my knees. I knot with a clipboard and I rest it on my bent legs. (This is kind of hard to describe lol) This usually helps my back because I don't have to lean forward that much.

Hope this helps!