Where can i buy the things to make keychains and what brands?
violetg15
Skiller
violetg15
10 months ago by violetg15
i have a pattern in my to-do and all of the pictures have it shown as a keychain i think it’s very cute so i was wondering where i can find the clips to make a keychain and what brands/what are the prices?
violetg15
Skiller
violetg15
i think i put this in the wrong category idk. but in other words what i mean by clips is like snap hooks but ones that are big enough for alpha patterns with many base strings
violetg15
Skiller
violetg15
or lobster clasp idk what theyre called
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
10 months ago by halokiwi
They're produced by many different brands and you can find them both online and in different craft stores.

You can look for them on Amazon. They're sold in different quantities and for different prices:
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=swivel+clips+and+d+rings&crid=24BHZPFA4T63F&sprefix=swivel+clips++d+rings%2Caps%2C182&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_3_20
violetg15
Skiller
violetg15
thank you! i just have one more question what craft stores can i find them at? i usually prefer going in person, i just checked online for michaels but it’s only small ones do you have any other craft stores ?
violetg15
Skiller
violetg15
@halokiwi
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
10 months ago by halokiwi
I'm from Germany, so I don't know for certain what which craft store sells in the US, but my impression from what I've read is that they should have something like this. You could just go there and check it out 😉