Making Bracelets Faster
CrazyTwinz
Professional
CrazyTwinz
10 months, 2 weeks ago by CrazyTwinz
Hi, do you have any tips on how to make bracelets faster? If so please share them!
KenzieKnot
Professional
KenzieKnot
10 months, 2 weeks ago by KenzieKnot
I was just coming on here to make a post about this! I have been making bracelets for years and am still as slow as ever. It’s so frustrating!
KenzieKnot
Professional
KenzieKnot
10 months, 2 weeks ago by KenzieKnot
I am sooo jealous and in awe of those tiktok creators, someone like floramimosa who has a store & seems to be able to whip out bracelets like theres no tomorrow! i know she restocks every so often, but nothing satisfies me more than her tiktoks of like 25 wips of the same colour scheme on a ring!!!
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
10 months, 2 weeks ago by fishyknots
if the pattern's repetitive, try to memorize it so you don't have to constantly check the pattern. I knot really slow too so I don't have a lot of tips.
Tanimo32
Skiller
Tanimo32
10 months, 2 weeks ago by Tanimo32
mostly for me just getting in the zone and giving myself time to specifically work on bracelets, it lets me do it a little faster (plus, having all my things near/with me helps)
bamboozled
Bracelet King
bamboozled
10 months, 1 week ago by bamboozled
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5zLI0Lf3QpE&pp=ygUaTWFzaGFrbm90cyBicmFjZWxldCBoYWNrcyA%3D

If you go to the 2:23 mark, there is a great tip to make bracelet making ALOT faster.
bOOk_nerd1
Advanced
bOOk_nerd1
10 months ago by bOOk_nerd1
@Okay I'm usually watching TV or YouTube while making bracelets. But sometimes, I catch myself staring at the screen and not making any progress at all! So, some times, I put away all distractions: A phone, TV, etc. Once all the flashing screens and distractions are away, I can work a little bit faster. Also, I saw @fishyknots say to try to memorize repetitive patterns. I've totally used that technique too! Anyways, that's all I have, but I hope this helped you!
SheepDog12
Professional
SheepDog12
8 months, 4 weeks ago by SheepDog12
I use segment knotting and I found that makes it go quicker.
harriet22
Bracelet King
harriet22
8 months, 4 weeks ago by harriet22
@SheepDog12 same, segment Knotting for normals is much quicker 😉