Starburst Keychain PLEASE HELP
bilsfoeva
Bracelet King
bilsfoeva
1 year, 1 month ago by bilsfoeva
i’m absolutely dying to make like a lot of the starburst keychains. how are you guys splitting the string up in the 2 bundles? any help is graciously appreciated!!
marie_k
Professional
marie_k
1 year, 1 month ago by marie_k
I'm curious, what's a starburst keychain 🙈 🙈 🙈
marie_k
Professional
marie_k
1 year, 1 month ago by marie_k
I googled it and it looks like people are making 2 larks head knots with half their strings in one and the other half in another knot ? Would that make sense ?
bilsfoeva
Bracelet King
bilsfoeva
1 year, 1 month ago by bilsfoeva
yeah normally it would but the starburst in half is an odd number of strings
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1 year, 1 month ago by halokiwi
Which pattern are you using? There are so many different starburst patterns. You could be using one, where half the amount of strings is still an even number. If you work with an odd amount of strings, you can split one string in half and when you fold it in half, it has the same amount of strands as the other strings and you use both halves as one string.
jadynjae08
Skiller
jadynjae08
1 year ago by jadynjae08
So, I started a starburst (I’ll send the number) and I added 1 too many strings. I’m already part way done and idk if I should remove it to make it easier to read or just keep going. It’s pretty difficult to convert the pattern. Any advice?
jadynjae08
Skiller
jadynjae08
1 year ago by jadynjae08
It’s #101763
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1 year ago by halokiwi
@jadynjae08 if it's just one string too much, you can add the straight edges technique on one side. This way you barely need to adjust anything about the pattern.
jadynjae08
Skiller
jadynjae08
1 year ago by jadynjae08
I might try that, thank you!