Tabletop Art Easel suggestion for neck/shoulder pain
Wishknots
Bracelet King
Wishknots
1ย year, 2ย months ago by Wishknots
So I just wanted to make a suggestion for some of us that have neck and/or shoulder pain while making bracelets.

Like many of us, I have neck/shoulder problems that are aggravated by working on bracelets. My mom made a suggestion of an easel of some type and so I found an adjustable tabletop art easel. This has turned out to be extremely helpful for me because it elevates the clipboard I use to a better angle so that I'm not looking down constantly and straining my neck.

This is the specific board I bought : https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08F2C313B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

It's nice because it holds your clipboard well and is adjustable to 4 different angles. Downside is that it does take up some table/work space but it is foldable and is fairly easy to carry around. Also, depending on the easel size, can be a bit pricey.

Michael's has an easel like the one I bought and I'm sure other art supply stores would have them.

Just thought I'd suggest something like this to help out! ๐Ÿ™‚
sage-wolf
Bracelet King
sage-wolf
1ย year, 2ย months ago by sage-wolf
i would also recommend putting your clipboard on a drafting table or taping it to it if you use tape :]
Odanak1811
Odanak1811
1ย year, 2ย months ago by Odanak1811
This is a really great idea! However, as someone who has a bunch of muscular pain, having my bracelet high enough so that it doesn't hurt my neck/back when I look at it makes my shoulder hurt from having a constant tension. The thing I came up with is using a magnifier (you can look "magnifier for crafts" on amazon), this way the bracelet is low enough that my elbows are at a 90ยฐ angle but the magnifier makes me able to see the bracelet much higher than that ๐Ÿ˜Š.