I'm considering selling bracelets
Shiny_Gems
Skiller
Shiny_Gems
1ย year, 7ย months ago by Shiny_Gems
I want to sell bracelets at my school but I don't want to get take advantage of or get into trouble? Any tips? โค๏ธ
mrs_jordan
Bracelet King
mrs_jordan
1ย year, 7ย months ago by mrs_jordan
I sold bracelets in high school and did not get in trouble as long as it was in between classes and did not interrupt lecture. As for getting taken advantage of, your prices need to reflect how much you think your time is worth and your supplies. Keep in mind that kids do not have much money. Also, do not make custom bracelets until you have payment. In the adult world, you do not get anything custom done without paying first. That is a big mistake that I made. I would make custom bracelets and then never get payment. Maybe require half for a deposit. Value your time is the best advice I can give.
pasteltrin
Professional
pasteltrin
1ย year, 7ย months ago by pasteltrin
what i did is made a little website and put it on my bio on instagram. then, people could look at the pictures of my bracelets and dm me what one they want. they would pay me, and then i'd make them the bracelet, and then give it to them at school. this way, you're technically not selling things AT school, so you wont get in trouble ๐Ÿ™‚