Really useful tool for removing knots
mrs_jordan
Bracelet King
mrs_jordan
1 year, 9 months ago by mrs_jordan
It is called a weeder tool and is used with a Cricut machine. It is a lot easier to use than a safety pin. They have them at michaels and on amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/CRICUT-INC-2006698-Cricut-Assorted/dp/B07SRDNCLN/ref=sr_1_18?crid=1829VLFIPMBOV&keywords=cricut+tools&qid=1658622130&sprefix=cricut+tooks%2Caps%2C76&sr=8-18
knotnotkni
Skiller
knotnotkni
1 year, 9 months ago by knotnotkni
Great idea! Super cheap too! Looking foreword to easy knot removal 😌
Danny2010
Skiller
Danny2010
1 year, 8 months ago by Danny2010
I use a mechical pencil to untie knots.
350_Johnny
Skiller
350_Johnny
1 year, 8 months ago by 350_Johnny
i usally use saftey pins or even sewing needles for easy removal. i usally use smaller needles and bigger saftey pins. ❤️
10mammer
Professional
10mammer
1 year, 4 months ago by 10mammer
What I use is a pus pin. It gives me a better grip of it while I can get the knot out. 😎
jenni745
Skiller
jenni745
1 year, 4 months ago by jenni745
Omg thank you so much I sometimes do wrong knots so this would be so helpful!🙂
marie_k
Professional
marie_k
1 year, 4 months ago by marie_k
I bought a cheap seam ripper and it works wonders ! doesn't rip my thread, before anyone asks
Anson
Bracelet King
Anson
1 year, 3 months ago by Anson
On your reccommendation, I got one of these, and I love love love it. I have pretty bad arthritis and overall weakness in my hands, and this has proven to be so helpful and a hand saver. Thank you so so so much!
mrs_jordan
Bracelet King
mrs_jordan
1 year, 2 months ago by mrs_jordan
@Anson I am so happy you love it!
YarnNinja
Advanced
YarnNinja
1 year, 2 months ago by YarnNinja
If you're somewhere that has Dollar Tree, they have cheap weeding tools too.
jadynjae08
Skiller
jadynjae08
1 year, 1 month ago by jadynjae08
I use a seam ripper and sometimes a dotting tool from a manicure set. It’s really small, doesn’t’ stab me, and I have a good grip on it. When I use a safety pin, it tends to bend and stab my finger tips. If you use a Seam ripper, make sure not to pull the string all the way to the blade. I’ve never had a problem with it so just use the tip of it. The blade doubles as a scissors so you don’t have to carry one around with your case.
Tikilishi
Tikilishi
1 year, 1 month ago by Tikilishi
I use a small nail, (like, for construction🔨) about an inch or two in length.
The end isn't super sharp that it'll rip thread, but it's just right for wiggling in there and untying knots quickly. It's faster for me than using needles for some reason.
Tikilishi
Tikilishi
1 year, 1 month ago by Tikilishi
Ahh I just realized you recommended a product to use and weren't asking us necessarily what we use to undo knots lol, whoops lol.
Neat to see what everyone uses though!
jXyla
Skiller
jXyla
1 year, 1 month ago by jXyla
I use this little pink pin or a needle, but I always lose the needle so I prefer using the pin
AugustStar
Advanced
AugustStar
11 months, 3 weeks ago by AugustStar
I have a little pin i keep with my strings, usually does the trick!
cromchyi
Skiller
cromchyi
11 months, 3 weeks ago by cromchyi
I use very needle nosed tweezers, they're so handy bc I can grab and pull as well as unpick. My ones are from Diamond Art Club but I bet you could get some from a nail supply shop or a similar establishment 🙂
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
11 months, 3 weeks ago by fishyknots
I use those pins with a ball on the top
olvidar
Professional
olvidar
11 months, 2 weeks ago by olvidar
i use a reusable toothpick from those little keychain swiss army knives