Segment knotting help
JoeyQueenB
Advanced
JoeyQueenB
4 years, 6 months ago by JoeyQueenB
Do you know if there is a way to segment knot #14702? I'm struggling.
toblerone
Professional
toblerone
4 years, 6 months ago by toblerone
I think there definitely is a way. In one of the photos by @Kokomoono you can see that they segment knotted
Leafpool
Bracelet King
Leafpool
4 years, 6 months ago by Leafpool
Yes this one is very easy to segment knot. I would split it in half basically and start in the middle and do the 6 knots on each side above the white. Then do the white diamond part, followed by choosing a side and doing the lines going down towards the white diamond (2 black, 1 orange). Repeat that on the other side going the other direction. Next would be the 3 white knots on the edges followed by doing the 3 small lines of knots on each side, the white knot, then the 3 lines again going the other direction. Switching to the middle of the pattern, there’s 3 smaller lines going back into the twists. At this point the pattern segment knotting process is the sameness it was at the beginning so it repeats. It sounds like a lot but it should be fairly easy to get the hang of. Let me know if any of this is confusing
Leafpool
Bracelet King
Leafpool
4 years, 6 months ago by Leafpool
Also there is no one way to segment knot and split up a pattern. As Toblerone said, Kokomoono does it a little differently
JoeyQueenB
Advanced
JoeyQueenB
4 years, 6 months ago by JoeyQueenB
Thank you so much!