Tips for Selling Bracelets
yaytoast29
Bracelet King
yaytoast29
4 years, 7 months ago by yaytoast29
So I am selling some of my bracelets this weekend and I am a little lost on what to sell them for. Like the string itself for each bracelet is about a dollar but I put a lot of time into them so I feel like it should be more. Any thoughts/tips on how much I should sell them for?
abigail_n
Skiller
abigail_n
4 years, 7 months ago by abigail_n
Ok so I’ve thought abt it and I think doing sets of 2-3 bracelets. One can be thick and the other can be cute but thin and add mass. Creates an illusion that you’re getting more for less then just selling 1 bracelet for $$. (Ik what you’re thinking ...”that’s what Instagram acts do”)
toblerone
Professional
toblerone
4 years, 7 months ago by toblerone
I did it once with like a buy one get one half off deal and they sold really well
yaytoast29
Bracelet King
yaytoast29
4 years, 7 months ago by yaytoast29
@toblerone thx I might try that next time
justaknot
Advanced
justaknot
4 years, 6 months ago by justaknot
@yaytoast29
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
4 years, 6 months ago by BeadGirl16
@yaytoast29 for birthdays/Christmas you could ask for gift cards for wherever you like to get your string. I got a lot of money in Micheals gift cards before I was in to making bracelets and I’ve bought a ton of DMC thread with them.
Bgeppner
Skiller
Bgeppner
4 years, 6 months ago by Bgeppner
Where would be a good place to sell bracelets?
toblerone
Professional
toblerone
4 years, 6 months ago by toblerone
@Bgeppner maybe a craft fair? Idk
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
4 years, 6 months ago by BeadGirl16
@Bgeppner lots of people sell them in Etsy.
Ola_04
Professional
Ola_04
4 years, 3 months ago by Ola_04
I have an issue, people at school have found out that I make bracelets, and now they're asking if I could make them for them. The only problem is that I don't know how much I should charge them, as they all want something different. Does anyone have any tips? Thank you! xx
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
4 years, 3 months ago by Someone_
@Ola_04 For that, I would recommend going with the method of charging per string, for example, setting each individual string at a set price like $.20, and multiply that by how many strings there are within the bracelet, maybe adding a little extra depending on the difficulty of the pattern. 🙂
Ola_04
Professional
Ola_04
4 years, 3 months ago by Ola_04
@Someone_ Thank you! I'll figure it out and take your tip into consideration! 😄 ❤️