Alpha Noob
Skip123
Professional
Skip123
4 years, 7 months ago by Skip123
I have never done alpha bracelets before and I was wondering if anyone has any tips for starting one. I looked at kinsey b's tutorial on alpha's and that helped but I was wondering if there are any tips someone could give me before I start.
ashalyn
Bracelet King
ashalyn
4 years, 7 months ago by ashalyn
Masha knots has a good video on alphas! They are really fun to make
yaytoast29
Bracelet King
yaytoast29
4 years, 7 months ago by yaytoast29
Start with something with only 2 colors, has a fewer number of strings, and either just words or something like #21734 with small little images.
vennix
Bracelet King
vennix
4 years, 7 months ago by vennix
Make sure the strings are about the same thickness. My first one I made one string was thicker than the others and it made the edges stretch where that color was used a lot
yaytoast29
Bracelet King
yaytoast29
If you look at pattern #26558 for example, farther down, the red and white don’t connect at all , which means that there will be a big gap between the colors. Try to avoid alpha patterns like these. They are generally quite poorly made
yaytoast29
Bracelet King
yaytoast29
Idk of that made sense sorry
rench-abby
Professional
rench-abby
4 years, 7 months ago by rench-abby
Actually, I've completed the pattern before, and just because of the nature of alphas, it worked just fine. The gap in the pattern is just there because of the generator. Once my photo gets approved you'll be able to see there's no gap. : )
Skip123
Professional
Skip123
4 years, 7 months ago by Skip123
thanks for the help 🙂