rainbow loom
yaytoast29
Bracelet King
yaytoast29
4 years, 8 months ago by yaytoast29
I’ve seen a lot of pictures of alpha bracelets being made with rainbow loom. I was wondering if anyone could explain how to do that? Or are there any good tutorials on it?
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
4 years, 8 months ago by BeadGirl16
@yaytoast29 I think Rainbow Loom has some videos on their website/YT channel on how to read patterns.
yaytoast29
Bracelet King
yaytoast29
@BeadGirl16 ok I’ll check it out. THANKS!
yaytoast29
Bracelet King
yaytoast29
@BeadGirl16 I looked at their channel but I didn’t really see anything. Do you know any names of any specific videos?
Augusta22
Bracelet King
Augusta22
4 years, 8 months ago by Augusta22
@yaytoast29 There is a tutorial in the tutorial section by CWillard
yaytoast29
Bracelet King
yaytoast29
@Augusta22 ok thank you so much! I just looked at it and it looks great! Thank you so much
PuPotato
Bracelet King
PuPotato
4 years, 8 months ago by PuPotato
I bet it would be pretty simple to do it on an alpha loom or using that same method.
Addibug
Bracelet King
Addibug
4 years, 8 months ago by Addibug
@yaytoast29 I looked on the tutorials part of the website and there is a tutorial on how to use rainbow loom and it was very helpful and I was able to make one with it
yaytoast29
Bracelet King
yaytoast29
@Addibug yeah I saw that too. Thanks for the tip!
NewB_Knots
Advanced
NewB_Knots
4 years, 1 month ago by NewB_Knots
Hi! I know this is a really old post but I've been having some trouble finding instructions. I was wondering if someone could please give us a link to them? Thanks so much for reading! I just started using the forum and I love learning about things like this. I also was just thinking today about what I'm going to do with my big bag of bands from my faze three years ago LIMH (I think I just invented an acronym! Laugh in my head, cause let's be real no one laughs out loud..).
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years, 1 month ago by halokiwi
@NewB_Knots there's a tutorial on how to do it on braceletbook by @CWillard. It's in the tutorial section. You would also be able to find it if you scroll down on their profile. Here's the link https://www.braceletbook.com/tutorials/80_how-to-make-a-rainbow-loom-bracelet-from-an-alpha/
NewB_Knots
Advanced
NewB_Knots
4 years, 1 month ago by NewB_Knots
@halokiwi Thank you so much!