where to buy ombré thread?
ashalyn
Bracelet King
ashalyn
4 years, 8 months ago by ashalyn
I have only a few pieces of ombré thread. I’ve seen the section of thread at michaels and I was wondering if there are any other places to get more of a variety.
ashalyn
Bracelet King
ashalyn
4 years, 8 months ago by ashalyn
Or the types of brands that you have experienced with a nice selection of ombré thread
yaytoast29
Bracelet King
yaytoast29
4 years, 8 months ago by yaytoast29
I’ve only seen it at Michael’s
Margaron
Margaron
4 years, 8 months ago by Margaron
I’ve found small packs at Walmart before but it’s not always in where the other embroidery floss is. Sometimes they have it in with the kids craft stuff and sometimes they don’t have it at all.
Chica2020
Bracelet King
Chica2020
4 years, 8 months ago by Chica2020
Sometimes I can find them inside of the packs of thread I buy. I usually just buy a giant pack with multiple colors and sometimes they're in there
22graffeod
Bracelet King
22graffeod
4 years, 8 months ago by 22graffeod
I found a pretty big bin of them on sale at my local Joann’s. Just look around some craft stores and I’m sure you’ll find some
Lilly468
Bracelet King
Lilly468
4 years, 8 months ago by Lilly468
You could get the thread on Amazon, they have a big selection of different colors and pack sizes
shanshines
Advanced
shanshines
4 years, 8 months ago by shanshines
I found some good ombre and shiny thread on amazon
hippyfish
Bracelet King
hippyfish
4 years, 8 months ago by hippyfish
I have gotten mine from both Hobby Lobby and Michael's. However, Michael's have always had a much better variety. Happy Hunting!
pinfriends
Bracelet King
pinfriends
4 years, 8 months ago by pinfriends
you can do prism packs from amazon! or dmc
oliviaa4
Advanced
oliviaa4
4 years, 8 months ago by oliviaa4
Hi! I like the ombre thread from DMC. You can buy larger packs on Amazon of the thread or you can buy some in-store too. I know Michaels has a pretty good variety, if that's what you're looking for. Generally, any craft store like Joann's or Michael's will carry ombre embroidery thread. 🙂 hope this helps
madiknots
Professional
madiknots
4 years, 5 months ago by madiknots
Ive found tons of ombre string at my local dollar store and michaels. amazon would be a great place aswell. ❤️
paigeknots
Skiller
paigeknots
4 years, 5 months ago by paigeknots
Prism packs from amazon are great, really good quality thread as well
hannah_0
Bracelet King
hannah_0
4 years, 5 months ago by hannah_0
Hobby lobby. They come in packs at Walmart
altopride
Bracelet King
altopride
4 years, 5 months ago by altopride
Try amazon!
livife0816
Professional
livife0816
4 years, 4 months ago by livife0816
Sorry for the late reply but embroidery.com sells DMC ombre threads and pretty much every other kind of DMC thread for the same price as found at craft stores with more variety. I would check it out. Happy Knotting!!
10andmore
Skiller
10andmore
4 years, 3 months ago by 10andmore
I found a big pack of ombré thread online on Joann. It’s a craft store. I don’t think you can find it outside of the Long Island area, but, I originally found the ombré threads online, not in person anyway.
ribbitfrog
Bracelet King
ribbitfrog
4 years, 2 months ago by ribbitfrog
I love the ombré threads from iris on amazon!
LillyBelle
Skiller
LillyBelle
4 years, 2 months ago by LillyBelle
I dye my own sometimes I use the ice tie dye method
notjessica
Professional
notjessica
4 years, 2 months ago by notjessica
@shanshines what was the brand of the ombré string from amazon? I’m always looking for new string