How to Organize your Bracelet String!
OstieKnots
Professional
OstieKnots
4ย years, 11ย months ago by OstieKnots
I know at the time being my bracelet string is a complete and total mess, so I took that as an opportunity to share with you guys some ways to keep you bracelet string organized!

Method One: Bobbins
At most crafts stores there is a section dedicated to cross-stitching materials. A bobbin usually tends to be made out of plastic, but there are ways to make your own out of cardboard, cardstock or other materials. I know at Joann Fabrics, Hobby Lobby, and Michael's they sell plastic bobbins in bulk for pretty cheap. At Hobby Lobby there were packs of 25 for $.99! The way to use a bobbin is by wrapping the string around the bobbin and then put the end of the string into one of the indentations.

Method Two: ArtBin
I have an ArtBin to organize my string, and even if you don't have bobbins it is super easy to seperate colors into whatever order you wish. (I do rainbow.) There are many models and you can buy them on Amazon, or at a local craft store.

Method Three: FlossAway Bags
This item would also be located in the cross-stitching section of your craft store. FlossAway bags are small plastic bags used specifically to organize floss, (aka what you use to make bracelets.) Most of them have small holes in them on the edgs, so you can create a color combnation and then put all of the colors onto a binder rings! With the method, you don't have to worry about unraveling anything, and you can easily find a color if you need it! They also have a space to put the number or bracelet string you are using (if you are using embroidery floss which has a number such as iris or DMC.)

So guys, I hope this helped! Post other ideas for organizing your floss! (I could use them... ๐Ÿ™‚)

Thanks!

~ โค๏ธOstieKnots โค๏ธ~ ๐Ÿ˜›