Etsy
ashhamb13
Professional
ashhamb13
3 years ago by ashhamb13
Does anyone have any tips for selling on Etsy because I have like 90 shop visits and 0 sales. My Etsy is AEKnots
onarts_
Bracelet King
onarts_
3 years ago by onarts_
I personally don't have an etsy but I know Alex Innovations has some videos on her yt channel about how to make your etsy shop better
onarts_
Bracelet King
onarts_
3 years ago by onarts_
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2z_m3334U4O_HwnM4TUBk61V3l0GtHAb
Here's a link to a playlist with all her videos abt it
Stellknots
Bracelet King
Stellknots
3 years ago by Stellknots
I don't have an etsy but your problem might be that your photos are not good and maybe your "keywords" are not very mind attaching. ( not saying this is the problem or that you are bad at running an etsy shop). Good luck with it though.
twiggytape
Skiller
twiggytape
3 years ago by twiggytape
I'm in the same situation... I would make an Insta or youtube. I want to make an insta but I'm in the process of convincing my parents. 😐
maya3456
Professional
maya3456
3 years ago by maya3456
I have an etsy shop so here are a few tips:
-use photos that show your bracelet well, especially the thumbnail
-use all the keywords you can
-make sure your prices are at a point where you are making enough but that they are also not way higher than everyone elses
-make social medias like instagram to help show your product
-put as many attributes as you can
-lastly, and most important don't give up because the first while will be slow but it will eventually pick up
If you have any more questions feel free to dm me. I will go check out your etsy shop now (I haven't looked at it yet so these tips are more general than specific to you I will let you know if I have specific tips)
Camo
Bracelet King
Camo
2 years, 11 months ago by Camo
Maybe your prices are higher than others?
pivi658
Professional
pivi658
2 years, 11 months ago by pivi658
I checked ur shop and tbh you have a lot of listings so that’s v good. My tips are try to find some better lighting, make sure you’re hitting the spot with the keywords (things like VSCO, knotted etc)
chocochip
Professional
chocochip
2 years, 11 months ago by chocochip
Ooh if you’re still looking for suggestions maybe reorder your listings? The ones at the top are the candy stripes and Chinese staircases and you’re beautiful alpha bracelets and keychains and cookies stuff is lost below it. Maybe try and make what potential customers first see the more eye-catching stuff?
chocochip
Professional
chocochip
2 years, 11 months ago by chocochip
Oh also, it might make sense to combine your duplicate listings. For example I know you have three different spiral staircase listings with 3-4 color options each. Perhaps if you combine them into a single listing with just more color options to choose from, it might possibly be better? (Plus it saves you 40 cents when you have to renew!)