Bracelet King
bluedog123
2 years, 10 months ago by bluedog123
La peon, alize forever, kartopu, diva line, these are all great brands
bea0b
Professional
bea0b
2 years, 10 months ago by bea0b
I like Loops and Thread! Don’t buy any from like really cheap places, I once bought a pack from Wish and it had a lot of knots in them and the colors were totally off!
_Jade_
Skiller
_Jade_
2 years, 10 months ago by _Jade_
I use DMC and even though it is expensive, it’s worth it. The string is nice looking and very good quality. If you are really wanting to get good, I would buy DMC!
Sierra1234
Advanced
Sierra1234
2 years, 9 months ago by Sierra1234
I think DMC is the best and it’s really cheap
rollergirl
Bracelet King
rollergirl
2 years, 9 months ago by rollergirl
DMC is my favorite! It’s quality, durable, and doesn’t fray a lot. They also have a lot of color options. Also I find it a 52 cents a piece, so it’s a great price.
princess29
Professional
princess29
2 years, 9 months ago by princess29
I tie my knots really tight (I have tried my best to stop but I am still working on it) I have never had a problem with DMC, or and other thread that is made of the 6 strands (idk how to explain it) the ones that are made of 2 twisted strands seem to snap easier.
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
2 years, 9 months ago by GenMalucci
I like DMC because of the quality and I can choose certain colors I need more, and it is all the same thickness and stuff. But if you’re looking for cheaper options loops and threads, prism, or just thin yarn works too, and you can get a lot of it, but if you use yarn make sure it isn’t yarn that pills. Because it looks really ugly in bracelets
DBLDRM
Bracelet King
DBLDRM
2 years, 8 months ago by DBLDRM
I like DMC best but J&P Coates it’s good for ‘neon’ colored thread and is cheaper
Sydney_J
Professional
Sydney_J
2 years, 8 months ago by Sydney_J
I use loops and threads for regular colors (is more affordable cuz you can buy in bulk) dmc for if I’m looking for a specific color or special color ( can get a little bit pricy though) and prism tie dye pack (cuz they have absolutely the best multicolor string I have ever seen) I have tried out the pretty cheap friendship thread from Walmart(it would work for beginners but if you are making more complex bracelets I recommend loops and threads)
Sydney_J
Professional
Sydney_J
2 years, 8 months ago by Sydney_J
And I get my thread all from Michaels
Katie48615
Professional
Katie48615
2 years, 8 months ago by Katie48615
I have DMC because it sold almost everywhere (in the US). But I don’t like would the threads unravel at the ends. I prefer J&P Coats but I have a hard time finding it, I think the name recently changed. J&P threads are thicker, don’t unravel as easily and have matte colors.
ananya123
Bracelet King
ananya123
2 years, 8 months ago by ananya123
I love Anchor thread! Prism is also a great beginner embroidery floss
AnUser
Professional
AnUser
2 years, 8 months ago by AnUser
What about Anchor thread? Isn't it just a cheaper version of DMC?