Etsy
Hazel23
Bracelet King
Hazel23
3 years, 3 months ago by Hazel23
If you guys have time please check out my Etsy! You don’t have to buy anything lol. Just tell me what kind of stuff to sell and what I can change about anything! I would really appreciate any feedback! I just need to get some sales.
GMLshiba
Advanced
GMLshiba
3 years, 3 months ago by GMLshiba
What is your Etsy shop called?
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
3 years, 3 months ago by crafter83
@GMLshiba it’s in her bio
GMLshiba
Advanced
GMLshiba
Ok thank you
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
No problem
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
Try using triangles ends at the top of your bookmarks and on both ends of your bracelet.
Also try making your ties tighter. These will make your bracelets look more professional.
GMLshiba
Advanced
GMLshiba
You bracelets are good. Try triangle ends and twisting your ties tighter. Maybe lower the prices and make bundles or sets of bracelets. The lizards are cute!
Jdog12525
Bracelet King
Jdog12525
3 years, 3 months ago by Jdog12525
I suggest you add a link rather than the name in your bio rather because I wasn’t able to find your shop. If you post the link, I’ll be able to give you more advice.
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
@Jdog12525 it’s hazles craft creations, I couldn’t find it as first either cause I thought it was hazels
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
I think most of your prices are good if you take GMLshiba’s and my advice
Jdog12525
Bracelet King
Jdog12525
3 years, 3 months ago by Jdog12525
Here is some advice I have for you shop.
1. Update you profile picture. Maybe take a picture of your bracelets and add your initial on top of it. Or make it your BB profile pic.
2. I’d recommend you change your announcement to: “Welcome to my shop! My name is Hazle and I specialize in friendship bracelets. Message me for custom orders!”
3. Make sure your photos have a cohesive look. For example, take them in the same spot, and if you want, edit them the same way. Right now, the quality of your photos makes it hard to see what they look like and they aren’t very eye catching to a potential customer.
4. Change the titles of your listings. Instead of “String Landscape keychain”, make it “Handmade friendship bracelet keychain landscape leaf sun key ring macrame knot”
5. In your product descriptions, I would include the dimensions of the product.
6. I recommend you raise your prices by a few dollars.
7. It doesn’t look like you have any shop policies. I recommend you include information on returns, shipping times, etc.
I hope these help and let me know if you want more advice 😃
Hazel23
Bracelet King
Hazel23
3 years, 3 months ago by Hazel23
@GMLshiba yeah those are mostly older bracelets. I need to remake them😂