how to get people to join your challenge??
dot_dot
Bracelet King
dot_dot
3 years, 3 months ago by dot_dot
hi so I made a challenge and no one is joining. anyone have any tips???

btw this is the link if u wanna check it out- https://www.braceletbook.com/forum/9_challenges/18119_aesthetic-keychain-challengewith-prizes/
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 3 months ago by halokiwi
It's only been half an hour so far so I recommend to wait a little longer since not everyone might be online at the moment. If you still got not participants in a few hours you can push the forum post up again by commenting on it so more people see it.

You can for example write about your challenge in the chat but don't do so too often because others might get annoyed.

If you have instagram or any other social media you could also try to advertise the challenge on there
Meelie
Professional
Meelie
3 years, 3 months ago by Meelie
I think you'll find that patience is key. When I posted my first challenges, no one was joining however within a day or so, more people joined. Try not to check if anyone has joined every 2 seconds as you just have to wait and eventually people will join. I think the title of your challenge is important too. You want it to be captivating, clear and bold so it stands out. I hope this helps and If I come across any of your challenges, I'll check them out and I may join. Good luck!
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
3 years, 3 months ago by sadnymph
i have never hosted a challenge myself, but i promote my patterns by messaging friends. i reckon you could do the same for getting people to join your challenge. if you are on any discord bracelet servers, that is a very good way to get people to join! ❤️
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
i will check out your challenge and promote it for you if you would like! ❤️
dot_dot
Bracelet King
dot_dot
3 years, 3 months ago by dot_dot
@sadnymph that is so kind! my challenge it called ✨aesthetic keychain challenge✨{🎉with prizes🎉}
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
no problem ❤️